Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 8:41:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Might as well add 4 years to that if the GOP can't pull it's head out.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:50:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Unless Romney or Palin are the candidate I don't see how zero could win.  I doubt zero will work with a majority GOP legislature like Clinton did.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless Romney or Palin are the candidate I don't see how zero could win.  I doubt zero will work with a majority GOP legislature like Clinton did.

That's the problem.  No viable candidate wants to stand up and be leader of the party.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the problem.  No viable candidate wants to stand up and be leader of the party.

Paul Ryan seems the most palatable so far.  Nobody knows who the hell Gov. Pawlenty and Daniels are, nor do they really care it seems.  Everyone else fits firmly in the damaged goods category.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paul Ryan seems the most palatable so far.  Nobody knows who the hell Gov. Pawlenty and Daniels are, nor do they really care it seems.  Everyone else fits firmly in the damaged goods category.

We'll see.  I guess I'll keep an open mind and wait and see who can stand out and challenge the guy in DC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top