Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/7/2010 9:01:09 AM EDT
"In this way, all the problems of the Muslim world would be solved"

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh, that would go well.

Islamabad, Sep 2 (PTI) A Pakistani minister wants US President Barack Obama to offer Eid prayers at Ground Zero in New York and become the "Amir-ul-Momineen" or Caliph of Muslims.

Minister of State for Industries Ayatullah Durrani, who belongs to the ruling Pakistan People''s Party, said the upcoming Eid-ul-Fitr festival, expected to be observed on September 11, would be a "golden opportunity" for Obama to offer Eid prayers and declare himself the leader of all Muslims.

"In this way, all the problems of the Muslim world would be solved," Durrani told The Nation newspaper.

Durrani, a former member of the Pakistan Ideological Council, contended that the Muslim world is in "dire need" of a Caliph and occupying this distinguished slot would provide Obama "exemplary titles" like "Mullah Barack Hussain Obama" or "Allama Obama".

He said: "The time is approaching fast. Barack Hussain Obama must act now. This is a golden opportunity, Muslims badly need it."
Obama''s elevation to the Islamic Caliphate would be the "key to success, he claimed but did not offer any explanation for his remarks.

''Ground Zero'' is the former site of the fallen twin towers of the World Trade Center.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:01:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:03:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:04:03 AM EDT
[#3]
thats so full of WTF I dont even know where to start. I am sure obamma is going to do it. is it going to be televised ?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:05:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn.

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#5]
He keeps up his crap and they might decide that he's the 12th Iman.    
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Obama should go for it! What could go wrong!
"Allama Obama"

Quoted:

Islamabad, Sep 2 (PTI) A Pakistani minister wants US President Barack Obama to offer Eid prayers at Ground Zero in New York and become the "Amir-ul-Momineen" or Caliph of Muslims.

Minister of State for Industries Ayatullah Durrani, who belongs to the ruling Pakistan People''s Party, said the upcoming Eid-ul-Fitr festival, expected to be observed on September 11, would be a "golden opportunity" for Obama to offer Eid prayers and declare himself the leader of all Muslims.

"In this way, all the problems of the Muslim world would be solved," Durrani told The Nation newspaper.

Durrani, a former member of the Pakistan Ideological Council, contended that the Muslim world is in "dire need" of a Caliph and occupying this distinguished slot would provide Obama "exemplary titles" like "Mullah Barack Hussain Obama" or "Allama Obama".

He said: "The time is approaching fast. Barack Hussain Obama must act now. This is a golden opportunity, Muslims badly need it."
Obama''s elevation to the Islamic Caliphate would be the "key to success, he claimed but did not offer any explanation for his remarks.

''Ground Zero'' is the former site of the fallen twin towers of the World Trade Center.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Is obunghole thinking about it?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Barkin O-bow-wow ain't a muslim huh? Prays everyday(facing east) huh? Nah...He's a CHRISTIAN!

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:15:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Judaism and Islam are not "supposed" to have clergy.   Jews have resisted it more than most but their ultra-orthodox sects really center on one Rabbi or another.

Islam, like all the other religions has mingled local custom with religious dogma.   This is not that much different than the complaint that Christians and Catholics are "ala carte" members of their larger religious grouping.

Religions have power.   Centralizing it in the Caliphate or the Pope is a pretty natural phenomenon, not much different than tribes forming nations, especially ones with similar customs or language.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:18:52 AM EDT
[#11]
he's already the''caliph of all Assholes'',, he can add this to his resume.....of course he's gonna do it, and millions will praise him, kiss his ass for kissing ass––-what a dick-wad––-
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:20:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Pakistan is a trusted and valuable ally in the Global War on Terror.

I don't know. I keep saying it, but I still don't believe it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#13]

I hope he does it.

Heads. Will. Ess-plode.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:25:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I hope he does it.

Heads. Will. Ess-plode.

I kinda hope he does it too.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Piss Be Upon Him

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He is speaking at the Pentagon on 9/11.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:34:45 AM EDT
[#17]
And 0 says "hello retirement plan!"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#18]

My question is...would any muslim crackpot in a third world dung heap every have even dreamed of asking George Bush to do something like that?

The answer is no. This is our problem.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#19]

obunghole is gonna be at the pentagon for 9/11

in fact, has he visited ground zero since he became president?    i don't remember him visiting, i might be wrong though.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#20]
I think he should go for it.  And a fatwah on taxpayers too.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:40:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

in fact, has he visited ground zero since he became president?    i don't remember him visiting, i might be wrong though.

Does the flyby in AF1 count?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Hmmmmm, now just where did this guy get the idea that old Nobama is a muslim??????????

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#23]
he should do it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:54:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

if they would have landed af1 on church st., otherwise no

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm sure he is.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:09:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Yeah, he should do that.  I think it would work really well
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#27]
It has possibilities.

"I, Mullah Barack Hussain Obama, hereby assume the role of Caliph, leader and supreme spiritual commander of all Muslims. As my first act, I decree that Islam be disbanded, and that all Muslims convert to Judism immediately..."
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#28]
"Allama Obama".

Am I the only one who started laughing when he read this?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#29]
That would clear a few things up quick, fast and in a hurry....
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:33:39 AM EDT
[#30]
May as well make it official.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:38:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
"Allama Obama".

Am I the only one who started laughing when he read this?

I thought it was the Paki fuckwit commenting on what his cock tasted like..."a llama, Obama."

If I never hear the words mosque, Muslim, Islam, and sharia again it'll be too fucking soon.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:39:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Too many rooftops near ground zero.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#33]
F**K Obama

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#34]
I think he has to show that he can grow a beard first. Right now he looks more like the standard fantasy toy among inmates in an A'stan prison.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Could Obama just bow, would that be enough
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Dooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

ETA.   Ah, fuck. I wasted post 556 commenting on that shitbag.    
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:57:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quit talking about him like he's a dawg.

p.s. do it faggot!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:57:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hmmmmm, now just where did this guy get the idea that old Nobama is a muslim??????????

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.

Birds of a feather...
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#39]
A dog does what?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:58:29 AM EDT
[#40]
ETA: Double tappy.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#41]

this says it all:

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#42]
I guess that would go a long way proving correct those who are calling him the antichrist...
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thought he wasn't in AF1 for that.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I guess that would go a long way proving correct those who are calling him the antichrist...

naw...he's just paving the way for the AC...his job is to be unpopular

the antichrist will be a right-winger who takes full advantage of the laws being pushed through now

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
May as well make it official.

That!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#46]
THis is the best idea Ive ever heard!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Oh- it's NOT from The Onion....

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:08:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Only the true caliph would deny his divinity
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#49]
It's no surprize.

And dupe.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:38:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Interestingly there does not seem to be any other prominent muslims speaking out to reject the Pakistani's proposal.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top