[#1]

Just kidding.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:28:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
most of them

This.

You bash my RKBA - often while having a CCW permit in places where "ordinary" folks can't get them (or a felony which precludes you from RKBA) - but it's perfectly acceptable for your "character" to use them; or rant about the war while claiming to "support the troops"?

I have no use for you.

Amen.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:34:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Will Ferrell

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:21:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

http://www.libertasfilmmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/superbad.jpg

And these guys, Left to right, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Jonah Hill and Micheal Sera.

No way dude! Tell me who could have delivered those lines better than Sera in his role in Youth in Revolt. No one!

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:39:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Jane Fonda

and then after that, generally any actor who uses their celebrity status to try to change the political stance of the country.......which would probably be a lot of them, a lot of good talent, but doing things like that really bugs heck out of me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:54:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All the Kardashians

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Yep, the entire pack of tramps.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:40:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Will Ferrell

When he leaves the buffoonery behind he's not bad, like in The Other Guys.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:49:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Nearly all of them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:28:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will Ferrell

When he leaves the buffoonery behind he's not bad, like in The Other Guys.

No, he still sucks.

Sorry, but I've quite watching a majority of TV and movies because of douchebaggery.  This includes writers, producers, etc.  Sadly most of America would rather know what Loahan, the Kardashians, and that kid that plays Jacob in Twilight ate for dinner last night than who is their congress person.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:42:01 AM EDT
[#10]
The easier question to ask would be, "which actors/actresses would we NOT want to disappear?"

The list for your question is too long and would surpass the bandwidth of this site.

But my alltime douche bag pussy is Richard Gere.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:04:00 AM EDT
[#11]

The redhead... If she got hit by a bus, and were splashed all over the grill, I would laugh and jump for joy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top