Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 6:34:07 PM EDT
I'm sure you'll love his latest...

What America Has Lost

It’s clear we overreacted to 9/11.

Nine years after 9/11, can anyone doubt that Al Qaeda is simply not that deadly a threat? Since that gruesome day in 2001, once governments everywhere began serious countermeasures, Osama bin Laden’s terror network has been unable to launch a single major attack on high-value targets in the United States and Europe. While it has inspired a few much smaller attacks by local jihadis, it has been unable to execute a single one itself. Today, Al Qaeda’s best hope is to find a troubled young man who has been radicalized over the Internet, and teach him to stuff his underwear with explosives.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#1]
That guy's been smoking crack.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Perhaps they haven't been able to launch serious attacks because we have been hunting them and the Taliban down?  Liberals: How do they work?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#3]
He's clueless.

All it takes is one idiot with explosives in his underwear to take out a lot of people.
- BG
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]
And...our President's name is: Barrack Hussein Obama

Oh, how ironic the irony is.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Muslim apologist does Muslim appologism.  Color me shocked.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Remind me again how much of the oppressive Patriot Act the Liberals currently in charge have rescinded...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:43:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Muslim apologist does Muslim appologism.  Color me shocked.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Perhaps they haven't been able to launch serious attacks because we have been hunting them and the Taliban down?  Liberals: How do they work?

Ass backwards. Think of doing the right thing and do it wrong. Thats a liberal.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#9]
The same bullshit could have been said on Sept. 10, 2001.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Remind me again how much of the oppressive Patriot Act the Liberals currently in charge have rescinded...

I know what you are saying, I really do.  I just hope the guys with (R) next to their names in the new Congress actually repeal the more controlling parts of Obamacare.  It's sad, but usually neither party gives up power over the people once it has gained it.  Or, maybe it's just the cynic in me?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:46:14 PM EDT
[#11]
There are Fareed Zakaria apologists here?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

He's clueless.

All it takes is one idiot with explosives in his underwear to take out a lot of people.
- BG

No shit, he got on the plane and everything. We got really lucky, but the guy with the bomb was on the plane and everything. Should have been a successful terrorist attack with over 100 dead. Thank God it didn't work, but it aint like they're not trying and they've got VERY VERY close.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Who the fudge is Fareed Zakaria???
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#14]

WTF?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

CNN editorialist.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#17]
I do think we've overreacted.  The entire TSA needs to be beaten about the head and shoulders until their common sense returns.  It could be a long night, as I don't think most TSA monkeys ever HAD any common sense!

But facts are facts...AQ hasn't succeeded in pulling off anything noteworthy in the USA since 2001, and you KNOW they have tried to do so!

Overkill may be overkill, but it's admittedly getting the job done.  

CJ

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CNN editorialist.

and Newsweek columnist.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top