Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2001 3:10:48 AM EDT
I have to say that as a true gunner and having a deep love for this country and what it stands for: The bill of rights is becoming toilet paper.If we as Americans have to worry about what the political year will bring or if an anti gunner can put new laws in place to infrindge on the 2ND Ammendment. Then the BILL OF RIGHTS has no power. Look at what we are doing. We are relying on the NRA(which I am a member for 12 years)to stop new laws. I know that if the 2ND AMMENDMENT was not in place guns would have been outlawed a long time ago. Now it seams that they are trying to redefine the 2ND AMMENDMENT and the laws keep coming. The anti's have no reguard for our rights and what the BILL OF RIGHTS say. If the 2ND AMMENDMENT would have had its clout like intended these laws would have been thrown out but they stand. How can you ban a gun when it says as clear as you can read it. The right of the people shall not be infrindged. CAN ANYONE THEN TELL ME WHAT AN INFRINDGEMENT IS!!!!! Look at Cali. They have confiscation of the SKS. That law stood no one knocked that down on Constitutional issues. And more is coming all over this country. We are in very bad shape. In 50 years our Constitution will be worthless. That saddens me. Our great country spoiled be the scum of the earth. I hope I am wrong but I don't see the good old USA maintaining its heritage. GOD BLESS AMERICA and GOD please help us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top