User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2002 7:21:19 AM EDT
Just read it...

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=95256[/url]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Paul Podhorn lives in Godfrey, IL

Paul is the worst type of POS there is, in that he is very polite and friendly to his patron, and then takes the money and runs like hell...  He is a professional con man!

Paul pushes products for numerous sub-level sub-level companies within the industry ([i]Special Weapons, etc.[/i]), since nobody reputable would ever deal with him!

We saw him at ShotShow, working with some company out of Ohio, then again this past weekend hawking Hesse' stuff in Tulsa!  Paul is constantly pulling his same scams over and over, yet to differing groups of buyers.

He needs to be repeatedly gang raped by a bunch of angry, militant, sadistic Muslims in a low grade, maximum security state prison...  The type of prison where the guards have a reputation for turning a blind eye!

Hey, maybe if a Canadian came forward to file charges, we could get him placed under "Striker's" watch in a prison up north...  I'm pretty sure that Striker would go the extra mile to see that Paul is well cared for!
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#2]
He was there??  I wish you would have told me.  I'd like to see if he has scales or gills.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 8:01:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Not scales or gills, whiskers.
Almost all bottom feeders have whiskers.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 11:48:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Grin says he was exhibiting at the last Belleville show...  This means that Paul is operating in his own neighborhood again!

Anyone that knows him and sees him, needs to make damn sure to post his sightings immediately, so the guys that have been screwed have plenty of opportunity to get there in time to confront him in person.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 11:53:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I should point out that he is very kind and soft spoken, and has no problem looking you in the eye!

While relatively softspoken, he is somewhat assertive in his tone of voice. He also chuckles a lot ([i]go figure[/i])...

Paul stands about 6" and is slightly on the heavier side.  He also has a gold crown on one of his front teeth!
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the ongoing heads up, Tim.  I hadn't heard anything from him since that Parsons mag fraud stunt that he pulled a while back.  I thought for sure that he was in the pen by now.

Damn, and I remember when Paul used to be OK, with his mag refinishing and custom floorplates.  That sure as hell went south in a hurry.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Is this Paul Podhorn into cajun cooking?  Or am I thinking of someone else? [:)]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:36:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Someone should invite him to BRC so you guys could visit him for refund or paymnet upon your debt.

If I could get a list of who he ripped off & how much, I'd chase him legally here in IL for ya.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top