Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2002 11:45:26 PM EDT
Our foreign policy is a load of *hit, same under Bush as Clinton.  500,000 die in Rwanda in a genocide but b/c they are poor, black & don't have a D.C. lobby like the Israelis or Albanians, we do nothing.  500,000 & nothing, yet a couple hundred Jews & few thousand Arabs die & all of a sudden we better act!  -Must admit Bush admin. has been slow in reacting to this crisis, though. -

Same w/ Kosovo.  Albanian propaganda machine & their D.C. lobby greatly exaggerate the casualties, & we rape a Serbia. Now the Albanians are spreading their support of Al Qaeda, & fighting for a Greater Albania which would include parts of neighboring countries.  Sure, bomb the Serbs, but as the Chinese rape ever ethnic minority around & import Han Chinese into Tibet & other areas we don't do jack.  Oh, I forgot, we can't bomb the Chinese, Boeing needs to sell a few more planes to them... Nice foreign policy moves guys!

Link Posted: 4/9/2002 11:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds a bit anti-semetic.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:06:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Hypocrisy is when you fight to deny aid to a friend because someone else may need it as well.

If you are this um... dense, you should be arguing for more support to these other places to even out the distribution of aid.  I personally don't think we should be giving huge sums of money to everyone with a problem.  But that's just me.

You obviously have a problem with Israel.  Don't patronize the crowd here by pretending you care about these other places.  Just say it.  "I hate Jews, and my head is shaved"

We'll understand.

Or do you like stirring up trouble? [:K]

(Edited for a couple spelling errors)
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:24:40 AM EDT
[#3]
You sound anti-semetic also.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:32:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey jackass (Stealth), I live w/ jews!  Also, almost 15 yrs. ago, local skinheads beat to death a Vietnamese friend of mine just b/c he was different.  Would a skinhead have supported intervention to save thousands of BLACK Rwandans?  No.  So think before you speak. Otherwise, the next time you want to call me a skinhead, drive your ass down here to Texas & do it to my face.

I'm trying to start a debate, not stir up trouble.  Stirring up trouble is what you did when you called me a *ucking piece of *hit skinhead just b/c I pointed out that Israel has a powerful lobby.  The whole point of my post is that our foreign policy actions are riddled w/ hypocrisy.  Did you miss that little tidbit?  I mean it was so easy to miss SEEING AS HOW IT WAS IN THE TITLE!  

Let me ask you something Stealth, is it possible for someone to disagree w/ Israel's actions yet not be a "skinhead?"  According to you it must be no.  I also know you can;t have gotten the idea that I blame Israel for everything seeing as how in my other post I blame Arafat for this whole mess...
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:39:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey jackass (Stealth), I live w/ jews!  
View Quote

Did I hurt your little feelings???  Ahhhh, it's ok.  I'll let someone who cares cry you a river.

Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:00:57 AM EDT
[#6]
LMAO!   What a pathetic response.  Should have figured...  Stealth, you might want to look up some of Eric the Hun's posts.  While he may agree w/ many of your views, and this disagree w/ many of mune, he actually knows how to debate someone who disagrees w/ him instead of calling them names & turning tail.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:18:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Yea, what the hell, I'm tired but I should do this.

"Hey jackass (Stealth), I live w/ jews!  Also, almost 15 yrs. ago, local skinheads beat to death a Vietnamese friend of mine just b/c he was different."

Then you should know the depth of passion that runs in people who believe some are less deserving of compassion then others.

Calling names????  H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E, there's one for you.

"Would a skinhead have supported intervention to save thousands of BLACK Rwandans?  No."

OH jo, I simply don't believe you give a hoot about Rwandans.  How much aid have you given them?  Or is this just an argument against Israel because it's the hot topic for the week?  Hmmmm thought so.

Yes.... our foreign policy is riddled with hypocrisy.  Like when Bush attacks those that terrorize us, yet tells Sharon to stop attacking those that terrorize his country.  I'll give you that.  Absolutely no arguement there.

As far as driving to TX? I'll be at the BRC.  We can argue and beat the hell out of each other until one of us is saved. [:D]

The skinhead thing was harsh and now, given time to think about it I'll delete it if you'd like.  Just say the word.  Or I'll leave it as a monument to the fight.  Our views and thoughts on this matter are very much opposed and passions run deep in these matters.

"I also know you can;t have gotten the idea that I blame Israel for everything seeing as how in my other post I blame Arafat for this whole mess.."

Actually, you came across to me as if you placed all blame on Israel.

Now I must get some sleep.  You want to fight more later, I'll be happy to oblige ya, but it won't be until late-late tomorrow.

Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:27:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Stealth, it's over, you had no way of knowing how any of that has affected me personally, I accept your apology as to that comment.  I am not a troll & not trying to start shit.  I wanted to debate & I sincerely hope you understand that disagreement over Israeli actions doesn't mean I hate Jews or anything that idiotic.  This very debate is going on in Israel as we speak.  Sharon has always been a polarizing figure...  Oh as for the Rwandans, well while I don't recall hearing of anywhere to send money to, & while I didn't load up & head out on a crusade to save them, I do think that our country & the international community acted horribly & failed to even attempt to save any of them.  This, the same community that tripped over itself trying to help Albanians in Kosovo...  and yes, I do care that 500,000 human beings were indiscriminately slaughtered.

P.S.  Can't afford ($$$) to lose work time for the BRC otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat.  To shoot & to party though - not to fight!
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 3:37:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Anybody happen to notice the distinct lack of media noise about a guy named Milosevic??  I thought he was the biggest criminal in the history of the world a few months ago.  Could it have something to do with his fight against Muslim extremists?  I guess he's ready for the dustbin of history in order to keep mud off the media's face.  May be no hero but "The enemy of my enemy is my Friend".
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 7:17:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Our foreign policy is a load of *hit, same under Bush as Clinton.  500,000 die in Rwanda in a genocide but b/c they are poor, black & don't have a D.C. lobby like the Israelis or Albanians, we do nothing.  500,000 & nothing, yet a couple hundred Jews & few thousand Arabs die & all of a sudden we better act!  -Must admit Bush admin. has been slow in reacting to this crisis, though. -

Same w/ Kosovo.  Albanian propaganda machine & their D.C. lobby greatly exaggerate the casualties, & we rape a Serbia. Now the Albanians are spreading their support of Al Qaeda, & fighting for a Greater Albania which would include parts of neighboring countries.  Sure, bomb the Serbs, but as the Chinese rape ever ethnic minority around & import Han Chinese into Tibet & other areas we don't do jack.  Oh, I forgot, we can't bomb the Chinese, Boeing needs to sell a few more planes to them... Nice foreign policy moves guys!

View Quote

I believe that per board rule number 10009873, subsection Q ...."The use of both facts and logic in the same post is not allowed."

(Makes some users uncomfortable.)
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 8:47:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

IIRC, most of the instances in which America doesn't go running in guns ablaze are covered by U.N. actions.  such being the case, the U.S. is not "authorized" to act in our own interests per se.

there's a difference between humanitarian efforts and involvement based on a long term political alliance.  it is not hypocritical to become involved with Israel and not another country if the motivations for those choices were two different things, which, according to your examples, they are.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top