Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2002 4:13:19 AM EDT
[url]www.thecarolinachannel.com/gs/news/stories/news-138711320020408-130413.html[/url]

Thief Steals 1,600 Pairs Of Panties

Haywood Mall Victoria's Secret Victimized

GREENVILLE, S.C. -- Greenville police said that someone has stolen more than 1,600 pairs of women's underwear from the Victoria's Secret store at Haywood Mall.

The panties are worth more than $28,000, investigators said.

Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 232-7463 (23-CRIME).

Do your part - inspect all females undergarments to make sure the purloined panties are not being resold nationwide.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:59:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I worked as a camp counsellor one summer during my college years.  The camp was located in the Appalachian Mountains in Pennsylvania.  Every weekend when we would head to town for some much needed rest and relaxation we'd return only to find that one of the female counsellors had some... uh... "intimate apparel" taken from their cabin.

We always suspected that the culprit was one of the staff until one of the ladies called the police.  They explained to us that these "crimes" were part of a regular and historic pattern.  Later we discovered that a 73 year old mountainman who liked to wear and collect panties and bras was responsible.

He'd ride his bike onto camp property on the weekends and abscond with a backpack full of panties.  Even though he lived alone his clothes line was constantly full of little frilly ladies things.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:29:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 7:06:18 AM EDT
[#3]
A spring morning and the mind floats back to 1969.  New Orleans and Tulane University.  Living in the jock dorm aka cave-dwelling.  Tulane was a men's school back then but we had Sophie Newcomb women's college sharing our campus.  Another damn-near-perfect spring day in New Aw'lins.  Mardi Gras, Super Bowl III and spring break are history.  Nothing much to do but workout and study...

So it's maybe eight-thirty and some fool down the hall has it up-to-here with books and yells "PANTY RAID!!".  That's all it took.  Robert Sharp dorm emptys out in maybe ninety seconds.  We had a good four hundred guys headed straight to the women's high-rise dorm.  We surround the place yelling the ubiquitous "Throw Us Your Panties!" along with a few more savory if less literate phrases.

The females respond with a shower of underwear.  Anything you grabbed you then put over your head, over your jeans, around your arm etc.  We were a pretty gamey looking bunch.

So from out of the night a brasierre comes floating down from above, I grab it and what do my wondering eyes see...  A brasierre size 32DD!!

It took about .2 nanoseconds to realize the magnitude of this discovery in all its fullness.  There existed somewhere in that dormitory a female who was basically ALL TITS!!

The excitement kept building as the crowd grew to maybe six or eight hundred.  Campus cops stood back...waaay back.  They were enjoying it as much as we were.

After about fifteen or so minutes the underwear rain stopped.  So what to do but cross the street to Loyola and hit their women's dorm.  That was good for another ten minutes of adrenalin.

Then what?... we had used up the available college dorms, but wait... there's a nuns' convent a couple blocks down St. Charles Boulevard.  Oh, yeah!!  That was one dumb idea.  The entire New Orleans Police Force was ready and waiting.  Don't think I ever saw so many flashing blue lights in one place before.

Anyway we never made it to the convent.  But I'm still looking for the original owner of that 32DD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top