Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2002 8:27:51 AM EDT
[b]The Demise of America: A house divided FALLS[/b]

I am new here; I like the board. I observer interesting things on all the boards I participate in:

[b]Getting to the main reason I posted this thread:[/b]

I read posts of people that are "awake" and see the tit for tat arguing back and forth and something came to mind....

[b]Here we have the saddest, darkest and most repressive period in our history: (and the worst is yet to come!)

1.) We have Foreign troops on our soil.
2.) NATO patrolling the US skies,
3.) nazi type legislation,
4.) "Christian" men praying to Allah,
5.) A nation that was to repent and hasn't
6.) People that claim to be Christians that sit in their "church" building seats and talk about getting rich while people are oppressed and led into the pit of hell
7.) Sins of government leaders and society reaching the nostrils of God
8.) People more concerned about the results of a football game or television sitcom than results of a congressional or senate vote that effects our children
9.) People work 70% of their labor to pay for government sponsored abortions, confiscation of private property, removal of the ten commandments from court rooms
10.) Public Schools that do not permit students to teach each other about Yeshua - Jesus Christ - King of kings and Lord of lords
11.) Publick Schools where transvestites are brought into 1st graders and talk about their penises being cut off
12.) Publick schools where children in 5th grade are told to strip and search each other over a missing $5 dollar bill
13.) Hypocrisy!
14.) Lukewarm
15.) Lovers of money
16.) Proud and arrogant
17.) People being led into captivity, being deceived by the blind

And you know what?[/b]

What are we discussing? What are we doing? How much are we praying? When is the last time you got down on your knees and repented to the Lord God Almighty and asked for his mercy and thanked Him for the blood of the the King, our Lord? When is the last time we helped a brother or sister in need that was attacked by wicked men? When is the last time you fed the hungry? When is the last time we encouraged our brothers and sisters in the midst of terrible, wicked, evil and perverse times?

I repent my friends.

For I am as guilty as you.

Sincerely,

Franklin Frith

[url=http://www.survivalforum.com]SurvivalForum[/url]

[b]Matthew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:[/b]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 10:13:37 AM EDT
[#1]
How are most of your "points" at all different now than at any time in the history of the United States?

I just love it when some Christian wack job comes on here and prattles on about how it's the end of the world or the end of whatever.  So what?  The end of our silly federal and state governments would be the best result we can hope for.

Here's my advice:  Go find a big brick or concrete wall someplace.  Face the wall, and then back up about 100 paces.  Then, run full speed at the wall and bend over forward so that the first thing that contacts the wall is your thick head.  

When you come to, you should be feeling a lot better about all this stuff and maybe you won't have anymore silly delusions about non-existent gods or fairies or whatever the hell it is you think you know all about.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How are most of your "points" at all different now than at any time in the history of the United States?
View Quote

you should have ended your post with this.  the rest just made you come off like a complete ass.

however, i agree with your opinion that his post is pointless in that the U.S. has always had some sort of division since day one and division alone is not what will bring down the house.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 10:35:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd like to help but I'm watching the Indians game.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Good day...

I don't take offense to trickshot's post at all. In fact, the ability to speak one's mind and beliefs is what I want to preserve.

Trickshot isn't attacking me physically, he is attacking my belief which he has full right to do.

I actually got a great laugh from the brick wall comments...these days, one needs a great laugh.

Was my post meant to please everyone? Not at all, in fact, just the oposite.

In fact, my post served it's purpose.

[b]Trickshot read it didn't he?[/b]

Get my point?

When I participate in forums, I understand that I may get flamed on what I say...Look, lets face it...it's a tough world and there are some tough people out there.

If I can't take a few of Trickshot's "shots", I shouldn't be posting here.

Personally, I hope trickshot and others that despise me for my post or think that I believe in a fairy of a God, will at least take the time to think of something. And that is, they would problably be surprised that I would agree with their spitefullness towards "christians"

Wow! Why would I say that?

Because MOST people who claim of being a christian are fakes, hypocrites and [b]WORSE[/b] than the people who claim not to be!

God's Word backs my statement.

If we are REAL, we should do as He did.

Anyway, As for the comments about what is different? Whats new?

I partially agree...with one exception.

Look around you. Are you trying to say that things are the same as they were just five years ago?

If so, Let me have whatever it is you are taking because I am sick of seeing things in the sewer.

Take care and kind regards

Franklin
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

you should have ended your post with this.  the rest just made you come off like a complete ass.
View Quote

Truth in advertising. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:06:32 AM EDT
[#8]
[b]Tatjana[/b]

That link you gave is great! I got a great laugh from it...

I am surprised you haven't been asked where people can buy them... lol

You should set uup a paypal account...I bet you would have takers! lol

Take care

[b]oh, I just went and made mine, I feel better already! Do you have a page for referrals? Count me in[/b] LOL

Yeah, right!

Franklin
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good day...

I don't take offense to trickshot's post at all. In fact, the ability to speak one's mind and beliefs is what I want to preserve.

Trickshot isn't attacking me physically, he is attacking my belief which he has full right to do.

I actually got a great laugh from the brick wall comments...these days, one needs a great laugh.

Get my point?

When I participate in forums, I understand that I may get flamed on what I say...Look, lets face it...it's a tough world and there are some tough people out there.

Personally, I hope trickshot and others that despise me for my post or think that I believe in a fairy of a God, will at least take the time to think of something. And that is, they would problably be surprised that I would agree with their spitefullness towards "christians"

Because MOST people who claim of being a christian are fakes, hypocrites and [b]WORSE[/b] than the people who claim not to be!

Look around you. Are you trying to say that things are the same as they were just five years ago?

If so, Let me have whatever it is you are taking because I am sick of seeing things in the sewer.

Franklin
View Quote

I see you like to play the "game". I disagree with about half of your post.

Public schools cant be "religious" schools, because its not your place or the place of teachers to indoctrinate students with a particular faith. Your are however free to indoctrinate your own children.

Where are the Foreign troops on US soil? and if they are hear, what could be the real reason why. When i was in the Army we had some men from some South American country who came here for training. Big deal.

No Taxpayer money should be spent for for Dickless people to describe the sexuality. on this i agree.

lib
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

1.) We have Foreign troops on our soil.
2.) NATO patrolling the US skies,
3.) nazi type legislation,
4.) "Christian" men praying to Allah,
5.) A nation that was to repent and hasn't
6.) People that claim to be Christians that sit in their "church" building seats and talk about getting rich while people are oppressed and led into the pit of hell
7.) Sins of government leaders and society reaching the nostrils of God
8.) People more concerned about the results of a football game or television sitcom than results of a congressional or senate vote that effects our children
9.) People work 70% of their labor to pay for government sponsored abortions, confiscation of private property, removal of the ten commandments from court rooms
10.) Public Schools that do not permit students to teach each other about Yeshua - Jesus Christ - King of kings and Lord of lords
11.) Publick Schools where transvestites are brought into 1st graders and talk about their penises being cut off
12.) Publick schools where children in 5th grade are told to strip and search each other over a missing $5 dollar bill
13.) Hypocrisy!
14.) Lukewarm
15.) Lovers of money
16.) Proud and arrogant
17.) People being led into captivity, being deceived by the blind

View Quote

Demise of America? All these points are what makes America the greatest country on Earth. Here are my counter points to your points:

1) We have our soldiers on foreign soil.
2) The US patrolling NATO skies.
3) We voted in our politicians.
4) Catholic priests preying on little boys.
5) Says who?
6) Is it their fault that others aren't as fortunate?
7) Again, we voted them into office.
8) Go Raiders!!!!
9) I thought it was more like 67%?
10) Thank God for that. I wouldn't go to school.
11) It's called show and tell.
12) How would you feel if it was your 5 bucks?
13) And the bible has no hypocrisy?
14) Microwaves
15) It's called capitalism. Communism didn't work.
16) Proud to be an American. USA! USA! USA!
17) So, how does it feel to be blind?

America, love it or leave it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry, raf, trickshot's prolly off his meds again.  Well, actually, they've never been able to make him *take* his meds in the first place, but we'd all agree, it'd be A Real Good Thing (tm).

We'll work on that.

Hey Franklin, check this out:

Major Religions of the World
Ranked by Number of Adherents

Last modified 25 March 2002.

(Sizes shown are approximate estimates, and are here mainly for the purpose of ordering the groups, not providing a definitive number. This list is sociological/statistical in perspective.)

Christianity: 2 billion

Islam: 1.3 billion

Hinduism: 900 million

Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 850 million

Buddhism: 360 million

Chinese traditional religion: 225 million

primal-indigenous: 150 million

African Traditional & Diasporic: 95 million

Sikhism: 23 million

Juche: 19 million

Spiritism: 14 million

Judaism: 14 million

Baha'i: 6 million

Jainism: 4 million

Shinto: 4 million

Cao Dai: 3 million

Tenrikyo: 2.4 million

Neo-Paganism: 1 million

Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand

Scientology: 750 thousand

Rastafarianism: 700 thousand

Zoroastrianism: 150 thousand
View Quote

[url]http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html[/url]

If there is only ONE "real" religion, an awful lot of people are going to be pissed off at the end of it all!

(I'm betting it's NOT the Scientologists!)

Enjoy!   [:D]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good day...

Get my point?

Franklin
View Quote

glad you didn't take offensively.  but that isn't really what i was concerned with (i take it for granted that anyone posting here can both dish it out and take it to some degree.)

it's more about how needlessly assinine and offensive the author was being.  nothing after his first comment was the least bit constructive or conducive to any form of discussion.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good day...

View Quote

I happen to think you're a wacked out Jesus Freak with a delusional view of the world and you probably expect Armagedon sometime this month.

HOWEVER, you respect ofthers views and rights, including that to disagree with you. As a result you move towards the head of the class and can hang out with me anyday (should you be so inclined.)

You repect freedom and have a genuine (but drastically different from mine) concern for this country.

You are hereby welcome to AR-15.com, at least in MY book.

Just gotta respect a man who can roll with the punches.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Neo-Paganism: 1 million
View Quote

It's back? Do they still do the Food Orgies?

Quoted:

View Quote

Oh Thank God, I was afraid it was way more than that. I feel so much better.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:32:47 PM EDT
[#15]
[b]SteyrAug[/b]

Well, I appreciate your invite and your welcoming mee to the forum (and I am not being sarcastic.)

Like I said in my post, if I can't take criticism and if I don't like free speech, whether it is insulting or not...[b]then[/b]:

I shouldn't be here.

One thing I believe most of us have in common here, no matter who we choose to serve or not serve is:(I made it clear who I am serving)

We believe in freedom - Freedom to speak our minds and to attempt to reason together even though we may totally disagree.

The problem with many "Christians" AND other "groups" is they want to censor more than the government whom we critisize. In fact, I have come to the realization that some of these groups would be worse "leaders" than this pitiful, sinful government of ours.

See, I come from the frame of mind (based on the King James Bible) that God gives us FREEWILL; what we choose to do with that freewill is up to us.

You have the RIGHT and I WANT YOU to have the right to disagree with my standing, principles and judgments.

Because if I desire to take those things away from you just because you disagree or even insult me or I feel they may be offensive to God, who is to say that someone else won't come along and censor me?

That is the problem here...people are not being reasonable.

"You" (I am not singling you out) can insult me verbally or express GREAT disagreement with me all you want...I "will roll with the punches" because I made a choice to post here and I have to be prepared to get flamed.

This is where I draw the line:

1.) If you were to physically attack me or my family, then we both would have a problem. Because I also believe in our God given right to defend ourselves.
2.) If you were in my home and wanted to blatantly blaspheme God to whom I serve, I would kindly and humbly ask you not to do so.

But see...I am not in my "home" - I am in AR15's home, the rules are different, so I have to accept those rules if I desire to participate.

Well, at least everyone reading this thread can see where I am coming from.

This "Jesus Freak" (which I am not, I simply serve Him) is not a threat to you, nor do I want to be.

You already know who your adversary is.

Kind regards,

Franklin
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Scientology?
Since Tom and Nichole's split,  did she stay with the church?   Maybe need to revise that number.
I think that if you built in some sound suppression and night vision into the beanie and put the most excellent AR-15.com logo on it, in black of course. We could have a limited edition group purchase.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:54:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

2.) If you were in my home and wanted to blatantly blaspheme God to whom I serve, I would kindly and humbly ask you not to do so.
View Quote

You shouldn't be too humble in your home.

Quoted:
This "Jesus Freak" (which I am not, I simply serve Him) is not a threat to you, nor do I want to be.
View Quote

Just a jab, but I think you knew that.

In all honesty, you impress me. A rare thing.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#18]
well i was going to type the greatest thread ever, giving all the reasons why nut-jobs like survivalforum are so retarded.  but then i realized that there is no reasoning with religious zealots.  for some reason, they think that because they pray the way that another person told them is the correct way to pray, that they are better than the person who does it differently, or not at all.  its fine to have the principles of religion as the basis for law, school, politics and etc...  but you people want it according to your exact practice of religion and im afraid you are wrong in doing so.  yeah, wrong. but you're not listening so i just wasted my breath.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

View Quote

Oh Thank God, I was afraid it was way more than that. I feel so much better.
View Quote

Still about 749,990 too many... we should probably keep ten or so for museums and zoos!

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
well i was going to type the greatest thread ever, giving all the reasons why nut-jobs like survivalforum are so retarded.  but then i realized that there is no reasoning with religious zealots.  for some reason, they think that because they pray the way that another person told them is the correct way to pray, that they are better than the person who does it differently, or not at all.  
View Quote
Where did [b]survivalforum[/b] say that he thinks he's "better" than you?  

Did you not read his posts?  Especially the first where he states "For I am as guilty as you."

Why do you not show a man at least the same respect he shows even the lowliest of scumposters here (i.e. [b]trickshot[/b])?

His respectful attitude in response to an unprovoked barrage of insults by said scumposter says a lot more for [u]his[/u] character than [u]you[/u] did for yours in your kneejerk rebuff.

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:38:45 PM EDT
[#21]
ill answer your question as simply as i can

when did he say he was better?

im guilty of all of it so, according to your buddy, the world is going to shit because of me and people like me. i dont repent, i love money, im arrogant, i watch sports, i dont want my kid being taught religion in school, i vote for crooked politicians and could care less if sinners sin. but at least im not a hypocrit.  but ill bet genius-wonder sins, ill bet he watches tv, ill bet he likes money and i guarentee he has some skeletons in his closet./ but because he kneels down and says, "im so sorry i did all that stuff" hes going to heaven and im damned for life. what a crock, and this country isnt going to hell, its stronger than its ever been, its only divided because of wacko leftist liberals and wacko rightist religious fanatics.  ya can't talk to either of them.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:39:04 PM EDT
[#22]
One thing I believe most of us have in common here, no matter who we choose to serve or not serve.

We believe in freedom - Freedom to speak our minds and to attempt to reason together even though we may totally disagree.

I believe am here because of my interest in the
AR-15. If not for a lot of brave men and the
AR and it's variants I'm not sure I would have
my freedom.

One day all will meet their maker.
Let's hope he has a sense of humor!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammo!
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:39:33 PM EDT
[#23]
DScott...  You left us Animists out!  And, I think that I will have to agree with The_Macallan's comment.
W
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#24]
[b]survivalforum[/b], welcome to the board.  I share only a few of your beliefs, but your manner does you credit.  Respect for others' opinions and beliefs is something that most of us welcome.

There is a question I have been thinking about for a while, and this seems as good a time as any to pose it, perhaps to you:

You have stated your opinions and beliefs, as well as your respect for ones that are different from you.  My question:  how open are you to the possibility of changing your opinions and beliefs, based upon your discussions with others here?

Since I asked, I will go first:  My mind is usually made up on most issues, but I think that I can also be persuaded by reasoned argument.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#25]
GOD HATES US ALL!!!!
GOD HATES US ALL!!!!
GOD HATES US ALL!!!!
GOD HATES US ALL!!!!
GOD HATES US ALL!!!!
GOD HATES US ALL!!!!
GOD HATES US ALL!!!!
GOD HATES US ALL!!!!
GOD HATES US ALL!!!!
GOD HATES US ALL!!!!

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:20:53 PM EDT
[#26]
I am a believer and I just wanted to add that anyone who is for the Second Ammendment and likes evil black rifles can drink from my canteen anytime!
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:33:34 PM EDT
[#27]
"I reject all the biblical views of the truth
dismiss it as the folflore of the times
I won't be force-fed prophecies
from a book of untruths for the weakest mind"
                   Tom Araya,Slayer

Heaven and Hell are a JOKE!!!
I BELIEVE IN GOD,BUT THE REST OF RELIGON IS BULLSH*T!!
Go save yourself.
When you die,it won't matter anyway;'cause
you'll be maggot food.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN AFTERLIFE.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "SOUL".
IT'S FINE TO BELIEVE IN GOD,JUST DON'T FOOL YOURSELF INTO THINKING THAT THAT YOU'LL GET TO MEET HIM....OR THE "DEVIL"
IT'S ALL BULLSHIT.
LIKE IT OR NOT.
LIVE WITH THAT PREACHER,AND HAVE FAITH IN THAT!

I MAKE NO CRIES FOR HELP,DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO "BE SAVED",AND I AM NOT ASHAMED.I WILL NOT
REPENT!!

GOD HATES US ALL

PRAY ALL YOU WANT,YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK I'M A SATAN WORSHIPER,I DON'T BELIVE IN THAT SHIT EITHER.
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME...ALL OF IT.

GOD IS THE CREATOR
RELIGON IS MAN MADE

THINK ABOUT THAT

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:53:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

<<< snip >>>

GOD HATES US ALL

<<< snip >>>

GOD IS THE CREATOR
RELIGON IS MAN MADE
View Quote

Okay, here goes...

Why do you believe that God (the Creator) hates us?

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Hey! The_Macallan,your the 1st to bite, eh?
OK,GOD HATES US ALL...because we are all hippocrites.simpily put.

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Mcallen you got ahold of a troll, just let it go! Nobody could believe in all that tryp!
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#31]
I'M NOT A TROLL.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 9:25:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'M NOT A TROLL.
View Quote

No, but you play one on ar15.com[;D]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 9:28:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'M NOT A TROLL.
View Quote

No, but you play one on ar15.com[;D]
View Quote

[b]ROTFLMAO[/b] Best come-back of the year! [:D]

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#34]
lolhehehehehlolololhehehehehlolol

QUESTION:WHY MUST THERE BE A HEAVEN AND A HELL?
ANYONE?
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#35]
[b]ckapsl[/b]

[b][i]"My question: how open are you to the possibility of changing your opinions and beliefs, based upon your discussions with others here?[/i][/b]

Thanks for the "welcome to the board"!

How open am I of changing my opinions and beliefs?

[b]VERY![/b]

I am very open. Now, with that said, I would be a liar if I said that I would change my opinions and beliefs easily. Because I didn't change them easily in the first place.

I was a non-believer...and I mean a total non-believer...lets put it this way, if you knew me then and know me now...you would observe a notable difference.

I will say however that I am not a MIND DUMB ROBOT! Just because some guy that looks religous and has a degree in theology says that "This is what God means in the Bible" - does not mean that I will follow it, believe it or act on it.

In fact, I will go out on a limb here...and have not only gotten flamed (lightly) by non-believers but will now problably get flamed by some of the believers!:

It is the "religous" people that you have to watch out for the most.  Why do I say that?

Who is it that crucified Christ?

Who is it that attempted to stop Jesus Christ from doing the great things He did while we was here?

Who is it that attempts to enslave man in the name of God?

The bottom line is this...

[b]God gave us a brain...God gave us eyes, ears, mouth, legs, arms, the ability to REASON, the ability to process Critical Thinking and well you get the point.[/b]

If He wanted us to be a bunch of mind dumb robots that listen to people who appear "godly" and just take their word for it, he would have created us [b]without[/b] the ability to REASON and CRITICALLY THINK these things through ourselves!

He wouldn't have given us a written document that we can read ourselves and not depend on someone else to "tell" us what He means or says...

Think about it....before I get flamed by the believers as well...

HE said (wrote), [b]Beware of WOLVES in SHEEPS clothing.[/b]

Now, He didnt say BEWARE of Caesar (not that we shouldn't be), He meant, people who appear to be righteous, appear to be christians, that come in His name, professing Christianity, professing how "holy" they are, but they are ravening wolves whose judgment will be worse than the person that blatantly disregards Him and thumbs his nose at Him.

God HATES hypocrites. Period. [b](in response to MAC DADDY "God hates us all")[/b] But he really doesn't hate us all. Don't believe me...search the truth for yourself...

He said that He would rather have you COLD or HOT than Lukewarm...Why?

Because hypocrites make people sick to their stomach and make people not want to search the TRUTH for themselves and automatically disregard Him based on these worthless, scumbags that do things in the His name for the sake of religion.

[b]To make a long story short, YES, I am open to changing my beliefs and convictions...but I would need significant evidence, facts and I would take the time to reason, test and prove the thing before I changed my mind.[/b]

PEACE be unto you.

Franklin
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 8:05:10 AM EDT
[#36]
This entire thread, including this post, = [rolleyes]

-kill-9
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 11:08:17 PM EDT
[#37]

How open am I of changing my opinions and beliefs?

VERY IMPRESSIVE!!,and well put Survivalforum.
I'm sure I freaked ALOT of people out with my
post.BUT HEY,that's ok.Everyone is entitled to
thier beliefs.And your right;God hates hypocrites.I NEVER said that I didn't believe
In God,HOWEVER;I DON'T BELIEVE IN MANKIND'S
views on "religon".God will have no problems
with me at all;you see,I don't patronize HIM.
I don't FIGHT over him.WHY?BECAUSE IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING(EXECPT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELVES)AT ALL.GOD IS GOD IS GOD.NO ONE
CAN CHANGE A THING BY PRAYING(EXECPT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELVES).THAT....IS THE TRUTH.

I am open to changing my beliefs and convictions...but I would need significant evidence, facts and I would take the time to reason, test and prove the thing before I changed my mind.[/b]

PEACE be unto you.

Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:08:45 AM EDT
[#38]
MAC Daddy:

None of us should "just change our beliefs" on a whim. No matter what.

The reason: There is simply too much deception out there...most of it is problably not intentional.

Now, with that said, I would be a liar if I were to say that I wouldn't want you to investigate matters further...

But I guess, I should repeat this...We were given brains to REASON and CRITICALLY think things through. If any of us were to change our mind easily just because it appears "right" or "wrong" for that matter, we are putting ourselves in jeopardy.

Now, do I think I have it all figured out? Do I think that I am 100% right?  I can honestly tell you...negative.

Have I done my best thus far to seek the truth no matter where it leads me? positive

Things are not what they appear to be. (problably one of my favorite lines)

If anything, if this post has spurred some thought regarding who I serve (and others of course, I am not alone) but without all of the standard lovey, dovey, mumbo, jumbo, whiney, judgemental, hypocritical, whimsical, double tongued proclamations which only turn people further away from the TRUTH, it has served its purpose.

(of course I will continue posting here so long as AR15.com allows me too...)

Anyway, take care.

It was good reading your post.

Franklin
[url=http://www.survivalforum.com]Survivalforum[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top