Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/4/2002 12:21:38 PM EDT
....that since the Israeli Defense Forces have occupied Ramallah, and more specifically, the offices of Chairman Yasser 'Bring Me A Clean Washcloth' Arafat, there have been no suicide bombers in Israel?

Have you noticed that?

Get the Chairman in a position where he's shizzing and pizzing his pants, he can somehow bring these maniacal suicide bombers to heel.

Or it could be that he simply controls....

[size=3]No! That would be too horrible to contemplate![/size=3]

Eric The(IMayBeOntoSomething,Huh?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:24:41 PM EDT
[#1]
funny thing 'bout that. I wonder why!?! Oh, stupid me.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#2]
It certainly gives us some food for thought, now doesn't it?  You just may be on to something for sure.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
No, I had not noticed.

Seems that I remember a suicide bomber killing himself and one Israeli policeman while Arafat has been locked down.

Of course I may not remember correctly.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#4]
OBVIOUSLY he controls them to some extent.

But just as impacting is the fact that NOTHING except Israeli tanks are moving in Palestine. I watched footage of Israeli tanks running ambulances off the road.

Anyone or anything that moves is shot. This includes men, women, children and suicide bombers.

It is a solution and it is working. Maybe just not a GREAT solution.

Sucks to be a ordinary Palestinian who ISN'T a terrorist.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I think Arafat's "statesman" facade has been compromised.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Analysts are saying this is why Bush is now able to tell the Israelis to back off, since there haven't been any suicide bombings in 48 hours. Basically, OK, you made your point, and showed your people that you won't take any shit without retaliation. Now it's time to get back to the peace process. {Not my opinion, just reporting on what I read}
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#7]
[img]http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2002/04/04/images/site_images/Opinion-Cartoon___Large.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#9]
What I've noticed Eric is that you post like a hound dog [}:D]

You've even supplanted me for the Verbosity Award.

Possible reasons why:

1. Yer actually an independently wealthy Arab who just likes stirring up trouble. Sort of reverse psychology fer discussion boards.

2. You are doing contract work for Goatboy to keep board traffic up, so Goatboy can raise advertising rates. Presently, ETH posts account for 13% of all board traffic. (OK, I made up that number - sue me [:D] )

3. You are actually Ariel Sharone.

4. Yer a supplanted West Bank Jew who used to own a shop selling peace symbols and tie dye T-shirts. Obviously, business is a bit off these days, giving you some free time. To post. And post and post.

5. You USED to work for Enron - in the PR dept.

6. You belong to a Washington think-tank that is conducting a study on peoples tolerance levels for a "one-note" op ed columnist.

7. Your God-given mission is to bug SteyrAug. And me. Not necessarily in that order.[}:D]

8. You're a lawyer. And excellent at whatever it is lawyers do.

9. You think anyone is actually gonna change their minds round here.

10 . You actaully beleive this stuff. NAAAAAAHH. Couldn't be that. What was I thinkin'???? [:D]

[}:D]

Rock on, dude. After all, Israel is just not in the news enuf, these days.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:04:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I noticed that DaMan disappeared.

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:08:26 PM EDT
[#11]
11. Eric The Hun, putting the "Duh!" into fun-duh-mentalism since Feb 2001

12. the "mental", too :)
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I said last week that if Israel hopes to have any chance of ending this madness they need to hunt down and kill the families of suicide bombers.  This is brutal, but necessary,
View Quote

And the difference between you and your average 1930s German Nazi fanatic would be......?
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#13]
ArmdLbrl, shhhhhh!!!! Don't wake him up! He's been feverishly working as Arafat's 'left hand' man ever since the IDF showed up on their doorstep.

He's been a very, very busy fellow what with Yasser 'Forget the Clean Washcloth, Bring Me a Towel' Arafat shizzing and pizzing his pants on an almost hourly basis.

'This is far worse than Beirut' Arafat explains, 'and the only reason I got outta there alive is that I won a coin-toss with an elderly Palestinian woman. I wore her clothes and ran screaming onto the boat.'

Eric The(Raconteur)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Steyr don't be so hard on the IDF for shooting the children.  The Palestineians place the children on the front with weapons in order to get them shot and then paste the picture of that dead child "killed by the infidel Jews" in the arab newspapers.  It's the politics of dead children.

Personally, Steyr if, for say, Mexico decided they wanted california and some other southwest territories back and started suicide bombing schools and places where your children hung out like arcades and dance clubs you sure as shit would want some revenge.  

But I still don't think they should be getting a single dime from us.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OBVIOUSLY he controls them to some extent.

But just as impacting is the fact that NOTHING except Israeli tanks are moving in Palestine. I watched footage of Israeli tanks running ambulances off the road.

Anyone or anything that moves is shot. This includes men, women, children and suicide bombers.

It is a solution and it is working. Maybe just not a GREAT solution.

Sucks to be a ordinary Palestinian who ISN'T a terrorist.
View Quote

Yeah, it also sucked to be an ordinary German citizen during the bombing of Berlin as well.  

The so-called ordinary "Palestinians" are as much to blame for these war-mongering attacks are as Hamas, Islamic Jihad, et. al.  

You reap what you sow.  

The only solution is TOTAL victory.  Peace comes only under the terms of the ultimate victor.  

Bush, this morning, made the (mis-guided)analogy that not all conflicts last forever; we are now allies with Japan and Germany.  But did we negotiate that peace?  No.  We demanded it, in unequivocal terms, because we defeated the enemy.  End of story.  

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:16:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:16:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I said last week that if Israel hopes to have any chance of ending this madness they need to hunt down and kill the families of suicide bombers.  This is brutal, but necessary,
View Quote

And the difference between you and your average 1930s German Nazi fanatic would be......?
View Quote

German Jews didn't blow up any Germans. Not even when they were being shipped off to the death camps...

You need to research better. Trying to eqivocate between what the Germans did and what the Israelis must do is horse shit and a mark of extreme ignorance about BOTH situations...
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Maybe the suicide bombings are slowing down because they're running out of people who are stupid enough and dedicated enough to volunteer to explode.

I mean, really, how many people would actually do that??    It can't be a significant percentage of the population, can it?

I still think that most of the problem is that Ariel Sharon feels he has to prove he's a man...I mean, with a name like that...TWO girl's names, I'd have something to prove, too!

CJ

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#20]
SteyrAUG,

They only ran it off the road? Geese they should of blown it up.

The Palistinian Red Crescent has been caught red handed smuggling people and equipment for the PLO. They are far from neutral.

They have been caught once smuggling explosives for suicide bombers: [url]http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/415907[/url]
They also are getting Arafats messengers around by passing them off as casualties.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:34:02 PM EDT
[#21]
EtH,

Ya beat me to it! I was going to post this last night but it was 12:00 and I just completed my tax return and;.... I was tired.

--LS
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Wow, it's like we have our own little piece of the mid-east right here at ar15.com.

I'm just pi$$ed that G.W. isn't more engaged in the peace talks between EricTheHun and SteyrAUG.

Maybe G.W. just doesn't have gravitas.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#23]
I suppose it would ruin the topic to inject any facts.

Actually Palestinian gunman killed 11 people on Monday.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:40:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Let's try to keep facts out of this... you'll only confuse the issue.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:40:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Steyr don't be so hard on the IDF for shooting the children.  The Palestineians place the children on the front with weapons in order to get them shot and then paste the picture of that dead child "killed by the infidel Jews" in the arab newspapers.  It's the politics of dead children.
View Quote

True, but also the people huddled in their homes praying to live are also getting whacked. A kindie gartner with a AK is fair game.

Quoted:
Personally, Steyr if, for say, Mexico decided they wanted california and some other southwest territories back and started suicide bombing schools and places where your children hung out like arcades and dance clubs you sure as shit would want some revenge.  
View Quote

And just as certain Israel wouldn't do JACK to help except vote favorably in the UN.

Quoted:
But I still don't think they should be getting a single dime from us.
View Quote

I'm not completely against aid to Israel. I just think it sould be much, much less. I'd think the current figure aught to cover it for the next 100 years.

AND I think we need them to do SOMETHING that directly benefits the US in return for the money. Despite posted opinions a BILLION dollars is still a shitload of money.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

German Jews didn't blow up any Germans. Not even when they were being shipped off to the death camps...

You need to research better. Trying to eqivocate between what the Germans did and what the Israelis must do is horse shit and a mark of extreme ignorance about BOTH situations...
View Quote

Your Brilliance,
why don't you explain to those of us marked by extreme ignorance what the difference really is.

While you're at it explain why the Jews didn't shoot or blow anyone up even when being shipped to the death camps.

(While you're at it learn to spell "equivocate" if you're going to use the word and instruct the ignorant.)
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah, it also sucked to be an ordinary German citizen during the bombing of Berlin as well.
View Quote

Especially in Dresden, at least Berlin was a military target.  

Quoted:
The so-called ordinary "Palestinians" are as much to blame for these war-mongering attacks are as Hamas, Islamic Jihad, et. al.  

You reap what you sow.  
View Quote

I said "who ISN'T a terrorist." Is it your assertion that 100% of the population are terrorists?

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
SteyrAUG,

They only ran it off the road? Geese they should of blown it up.

The Palistinian Red Crescent has been caught red handed smuggling people and equipment for the PLO. They are far from neutral.

They have been caught once smuggling explosives for suicide bombers: [url]http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/415907[/url]
They also are getting Arafats messengers around by passing them off as casualties.
View Quote

Like I said earlier...

"It is a solution and it is working. Maybe just not a GREAT solution."
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Let's try to keep facts out of this... you'll only confuse the issue.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Your Brilliance,
why don't you explain to those of us marked by extreme ignorance what the difference really is.

While you're at it explain why the Jews didn't shoot or blow anyone up even when being shipped to the death camps.

(While you're at it learn to spell "equivocate" if you're going to use the word and instruct the ignorant.)
View Quote

What part of didn't don't you understand. The European Jews were civilized people. They didn't consider taking the lives of Germans. They did not do one thing to the Germans to justify the Germans killing them. They blew up no hotels, bombed no churches, they did NOT burn the Reichstag as the Nazis claimed.

The Palistinians, on the other hand, have been trying to kill Jews since well before there was a state of Israel. If the Israeli's finally get tired of it and expel or kill the Palestinians they can not logicaly be blamed

And sorry about the spelling but MSIE won't let me use the spell checker.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:03:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What part of didn't don't you understand. The European Jews were civilized people. They didn't consider taking the lives of Germans. They did not one thing to justify the Germans killing them.

View Quote

Hitler had already taken the guns and therefore the means to resist.
The German Jews did nothing to justify the German killing; they were convenient scapegoats.

(My computer has recently decreed that I shall open no attachments !)
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What part of didn't don't you understand. The European Jews were civilized people. They didn't consider taking the lives of Germans. They did not one thing to justify the Germans killing them.
View Quote

Ahhhem. BULLSHIT. Immediately after the surrender of Germany Jewish groups of "commandos" poisoned wells and killed Germans in retaliation. The fact that they "sheepled" along before the war is another issue.

Quoted:
The Palistinians, on the other hand, have been trying to kill Jews since well before there was a state of Israel. If the Israeli's finally get tired of it and expel or kill the Palestinians they can not logicaly be blamed
View Quote

BOTH WAYS, The palestinians AND Jews have been killing each other for thousands of years. What everyone seems to be conveniently forgetting is that for THOUSANDS of years BOTH Jews and Palestinians have lived there. And they have taken turns wiping each other out between sporadic periods of peaceful co existence.

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Bush, this morning, made the (mis-guided)analogy that not all conflicts last forever; we are now allies with Japan and Germany.  But did we negotiate that peace?  No.  We demanded it, in unequivocal terms, because we defeated the enemy.  

End of story.  
View Quote

Exactly!  Well said.

-kill-9
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Especially in Dresden, at least Berlin was a military target.  

Quoted:

You reap what you sow.  
View Quote

I said "who ISN'T a terrorist." Is it your assertion that 100% of the population are terrorists?

View Quote

Dresen was as much a military target as Berlin in as much as you have to defeat the means of waging war; that means taking out economic centers (among others), and most importantly it means breaking the will of the population to continue to fight.  

Of course 100% of the population aren't terrorists. Any unequivocal generalization is automatically false; there is always an exception.  But, without the support of the population at large, no long-term offensive can maintain, and that includes "terrorist" offensives.  

The jews went to the ovens with at least the tacit support of the German population at large; either by turning a blind eye to what they had to know was happening or by participating in it up-front.

Either way, you don't win WWII, or against the "Palestinians", by merely taking out "military" targets.

I'm not advocating racial genocide.  But you must do everything necessary to cut-off the enemy's ability to fight.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Ahhhem. BULLSHIT. Immediately after the surrender of Germany Jewish groups of "commandos" poisoned wells and killed Germans in retaliation. The fact that they "sheepled" along before the war is another issue.

Quoted:
View Quote

BOTH WAYS, The palestinians AND Jews have been killing each other for thousands of years. What everyone seems to be conveniently forgetting is that for THOUSANDS of years BOTH Jews and Palestinians have lived there. And they have taken turns wiping each other out between sporadic periods of peaceful co existence.

View Quote

After the Holocaust doesn't count.
By then the Germans were revealed to be barbarians. You don't seem to understand- or want to understand- the change the death camps wrought on the Jewish people. Yes I have read [i]The Avengers[/i] I know what Jewish commandos tried to do the German war criminals we had in custody. That we wound up letting go basicly. The British were doing the same thing, rounding up and summarily executing Germans they beleved to have carried out Hitlers "Commando Order" and summarily executed SAS and SOE operators. Because Churchill KNEW that the post war courts were going to be too soft on the Germans.

They still didn't carry out any terror missions on German civilians. But we, the US and the British, burned down Dresden 24hours before the Russians entered it simply to punish the German people for the death camps we had uncovered.

Remember, the German people were not innocent, they ELECTED Hitler, they brought him to power. Just as the Palestinians support the terrorists and Yassar Arafat. They can stop their support for him too.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Oh and its also NOT true that the Muslims and Jews have been fighting over this land for "thousands of years"

The Jews helped the Arabs take the region in 640 because they were facing severe discrimination at the hands of Byzantine Christians who saw Jews as "Christ-killers".

Jews and Muslims lived peaceably togeather after that. When the Crusaders came 500 years later, they killed every Jew they could find.

But when the Crusaders were expelled by the Mamlukes, the Jews came back.

The Muslims only started persecuting the Jews in the Holy Land when the Ottoman Empire becan to crumble in the 19th century. And that was as much a result of the collapse of central authority and general lawlesness as religion. But the current struggle is less than 200 years old, and is driven largely by a beleif that the Islamic world is in the state its in because of the admittance of Western influences has caused Allah to punish the Islamic world. The Jews were considered the vheicle for that for most of this century- and now in the last few decades they added the United States as well.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Let's just help as many Palestinians as possible fulfill their desire to die as martyrs.

[50]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Remarkable how effective propaganda can be.
Already we're becoming desensitized to the killing of Arab innocents. (I know, I know there are no Arab innocents - not a single one.)

Interesting how no such propaganda effort is under way to desensitize the U.S. population to the slaughter of Israeli innocents.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Already we're becoming desensitized to the killing of Arab innocents. (I know, I know there are no Arab innocents - not a single one.)

Interesting how no such propaganda effort is under way to desensitize the U.S. population to the slaughter of Israeli innocents.
View Quote

And just what did the U.S. do in WWII?  We killed "Gerries", "Krauts", "Japs", etc.  Just one example of a clear effort to de-humanize the enemy.

Killing (the enemy)in war is necessary.  It should not be approached with lust nor lamented.  It's business.  

I for one don't see Israel herding  "Palestinians" into box cars to be gassed, nor do I see indiscriminate "slaughter" of any type.  It's just not happening that way.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Really, I thought that is what some of you here are doing.

But one is only "innocent" if one stays truly neutral. Guess what. When you go on TV and say "I am glad my son is a martyr" that is not "innocent".  When you go out and chant pro-Arafat slogans and dance at the success of terror bombers that is not innocent.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

They still didn't carry out any terror missions on German civilians.
View Quote

Again, BULLSHIT. Poisoned wells killed indiscriminatly. Children included, but I guess those little tikes didn't do their part to prevent the "death camps" so screw 'em.

And ordinary civilians were killed by Jews bent on vengance. Perhaps Hannah could enlighten you on the details of this.  I was not referring to the retaliation against the SS or even the Wehrmacht.

Quoted:
Remember, the German people were not innocent, they ELECTED Hitler, they brought him to power. Just as the Palestinians support the terrorists and Yassar Arafat. They can stop their support for him too.
View Quote

And remember WHY he was elected. He brought Germany out of the WORST depression of any civilized country. Enough to become Times "Man Of The Year 1936." And I bet more than a few German Jews voted for him. Remember, he came to power BEFORE the Nuremberg Laws. So by YOUR logic, the Jews DESERVED the Holocaust. I mean after all, some of them contributed to his rise in power.

Some of you must really think Hitler came to power by saying "Hello my name is Adolf and if you elect me I will kill all the jews."
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:24:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Oh and its also NOT true that the Muslims and Jews have been fighting over this land for "thousands of years"
View Quote

According to one Palestinain interviewed on 60mins. II last night, his family had lived in Jersalem for 1,200 years.

I'm checking for sources now.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:26:19 PM EDT
[#45]
It seems to me that must of us look at the situation and try  to draw a line between  whats right on wrong.Then try to find a solution that seems sane.Untill all the party's involved in that area understand that they have to live on the same earth together sanity will not be present.The land we live on now has changed hands several times but we dont keep fighting the old wars over and over.But to keep the land we live in free it's a sure bet will have to fight someone to keep it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:27:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

But one is only "innocent" if one stays truly neutral. Guess what. When you go on TV and say "I am glad my son is a martyr" that is not "innocent".  When you go out and chant pro-Arafat slogans and dance at the success of terror bombers that is not innocent.
View Quote

How about huddled in a corner of your house, with your family, praying to live, while bullets zip through the substandard building materials of your house?

Or should they be killed just to be safe?
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:33:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

According to one Palestinain interviewed on 60mins. II last night, his family had lived in Jersalem for 1,200 years.

I'm checking for sources now.
View Quote

Um, so what? What does how long his family lived there have to do with anything. Living togeather DOES NOT meen they have been fighting the whole time.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Poisoned wells killed indiscriminatly. Children included, but I guess those little tikes didn't do their part to prevent the "death camps" so screw 'em.

And ordinary civilians were killed by Jews bent on vengance.
View Quote

Yes, in some cases, the minute they were freed from the camps, mobs of Jews rampaged into the local villages, raping small children and even nuns.
The American Army witnessed this, and did nothing to stop it.
We all know that of course the nuns were in the SS, but I do believe girls under 6 were not allowed to be in the Volksturm or the BDM.
No matter, they were wicked Nazi babies and deserved to die, right?
No one is all good, no one is all evil. There are no sacred cows, and there are no completely innocent or evil races or religions.
All human primates are wicked filthy beasts, and wars bring out the monkey tribe in all of us.
Jews have been as equally responsible for evil as Moslems and Gentiles.
EVERYONE has had a turn at being the victims.
Some just whine about it forever.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:52:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Again, BULLSHIT. Poisoned wells killed indiscriminatly. Children included, but I guess those little tikes didn't do their part to prevent the "death camps" so screw 'em.
View Quote

Ok first, who is your source on this?

Second, cant blame the Jews for the death of the little tykes, if it happend, cause the RAF and USAF killed far more little tykes when we firebombed Dresden and Nurnburg. Not to mention what the Russians killed storming Berlin.

As to Hitlers election, its possible that a few Jews secretly voted for Adolf. So what. It could not have been very many. Adolfs anti-semitism was well known, the was blaming Jews for the fall of the German Empire as far back as Munich.  The SA routinely harassed Jews, even when it was illegal to do so, and fought pitched street battles with the police.

Time naming him man of the year just proves that in 1936 Time was as callous to the Jewish plight as the US congress was! Yet another reason why European Jews after the war decided to go to the desert and another war instead of coming to the US.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Give israel whatever they want in aid. I'll write them a check myself. Does anyone remember the celebrating palestinians passing out candy on Sept 11?

We should take the opportunity to lob a cruise missle or two in there and turn the place into the world's largest supplier of kitty litter.

The muslim world has been mouthing off and fighting like cowards for long enough. Let them defend themselves now or become extinct.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top