Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2002 8:43:42 AM EDT
April 4, 1968 Martin Luther King Jr. was  assassinated.

If he hadn't been assassinated, who would he have become more like?

* Al Sharpton - radical racist criminal Black Plague
* Jesse Jackson - radical racist criminal Black Leader
* Cornell West - radical racist academic Black Leader
* Kweise Mfume - radical racist political Black Leader
* Clarence Thomas - conservative Black scorned by all other "Black Leaders" as being an Uncle Tom

[b]Bascially, did MLK have it in him to cast off the Black radicals of the sixties and steer Black Americans away from the scum we now have running the Black "Leadership" had he lived?[/b]

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 9:16:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I must agree. If he had lived I don't think we would be seeing this racial card bullshit that is currently being force fed to the American public.

King asked for real equality, not the preferential treatment that Jackson and his fellow extortionists currently practice.

Jackson is:

An extortionist
A criminal
An adulterer

Screw anybody who can't see this as the truth it is!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 9:20:17 AM EDT
[#2]
or he would have turned out like that stokely carmichael prick, a terrorist that was glorified because he stood for the oppressed.
nobody gives a rat's ass.
o.k., now all of you touchy feely types can tell me how "insensitive" i am.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top