BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2002 7:23:51 PM EDT
[img]http://www.nypost.com/photos/013002map.gif[/img]

While the FBI, ATF, and IRS were tacking up
maps showing "right wing milita" concentrations
during the Klinton 1990s, these scum went
unmolested, even after the USS Cole bombing.

Tells you all you need to know about liberalism.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:32:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I couldn't agree more!  What is the source for the map?
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you hear today's news?  The Klintonista's stopped the FBI's investigation of Al Qaeda fundraising sources in the US, because it would stand in the way of William Jefferson's quest for a Nobel Peace Prize.  Hmm...  Will the Clinton era bullsh!t never end?
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool!  They have a local Islamic Jihad branch right over in Raleigh and a Hezbollah down in Charlotte!  I'm going to look into getting a membership.  I'll bet the social activities are a hoot!  Maybe I can bring them down from the inside?

Seriously, this map is pure bs.  What about the IRA?  They have been active in the US in the recent past, so has every major freedom fighting / terror organization -- many under the auspices and with full support of the US govt.

Someone could do a hell of a photoshop spoof on this map.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#4]
What about the EARTH LIBERATION FRONT or NOW and their biddie minions?
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 8:13:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Just where is the DNC located?
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Disturbing. I'm concerned that with all the protests around the country for the detainees, that many will be released.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 4:48:23 AM EDT
[#7]
wooHOOO!  I've got three terrorist groups right here in my little town of 85,000 people.  Now I feel all special.  Unfortunately, terrorists don't come out and openly attack and make targets of themselves.  Too bad.  Enough rednecks around here to take out Al Queda in three days if given the chance.

Misanthrope
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 5:02:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I just passed a strip-mall in New Jersey that had an Al Qaeda branch AND an Islamic Jihad, right next to the Dunkin Donuts.

How's that for convenient?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top