Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2002 3:03:03 PM EDT
Why people who dont like firearms think that they should be banned or taken away from thier owners?  I have NO problem at all what so ever of people who dont like firearms.  Why they think they should be banned is what i dont understand.  Just cause THEY dont like doesnt mean that no one should have them.

Thier are lots of things that i dont like.  So i dont buy or posses those things.  As an example, i dont like camaros.  I am a mustang freak.  Now, since i dont like camaros, does that mean they should be banned?  NO, of corse not.  If people like them, they should buy one or two or even a hundred of them.  Its THEIR money.  THEY worked for it.  SO enjoy.  I have some buddies that are camaro freaks.  They respect my opinion on camaros.  And i respect thiers reguarding mustangs.

Guess what i am trying to say is:  People need to mind there damn business and respect other peoples privacy, rights and point-of-views....

[peep]

Link Posted: 4/2/2002 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I couldn't agree with you more. By the way I used to like camaros, until I bought one.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#3]
It just a bunch of crap...  Know whatta i mean.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 3:49:11 PM EDT
[#4]
People fear what they don't understand...pure and simple.  This problem is combined with what Doublefeed said.  Liberals/Gun Haters truely believe that they can legislate mankind into a new, kindlier, and proper behaviour.   They only see firearms as items of destruction not as creation/protection.  When other things (like cars) kill or destroy they view that fact as acceptable part of the cost of progress.  Or they will completely ignore the facts entirely!!

Keep in mind that alot of these liberals truely believe that the white American male and the entire USA is the biggest threat to this Earth and the impediance of mankind's growth.  These are also the same people that want to preach tolerance of homosexuality, are anti-God, and so on and so on....

In short, they are the truely closed minded and intolerant people.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 3:52:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top