Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2002 11:41:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure, and it's a strong possibility, IMO.  He may just have outlived his usefulness to friend and foe...
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
He could be killed by Ted Kennedy if he ever gets in a car with him.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#3]
It matter's not who, as long as it's done soon. [smoke]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I would like to see the Isrealies capture a suicide bomber and catapult him in through the window, with a sign taped to his body that says, "Special delivery, so you can see how you like it, you Prick!"
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:53:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would like to see the Isrealies capture a suicide bomber and catapult him in through the window, with a sign taped to his body that says, "Special delivery, so you can see how you like it, you Prick!"
View Quote

Nah.  'Return to sender' is far more appropriate
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
His own people?? He has no real control anyway. Mainly just a politcal pawn. Would it not be ideal for some of his own hard line people to off him, and make it look like/claim that Israel did it, and thus possibly bring more of the Arab would into the fray? If some of the other close Arab countries, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, etc., thought that Israel had taken Yassir out, that would very possibly be all it would take for them to jump in head first.
View Quote

I don't think that any of his people want him dead. As for not having any control, I believe that is just a big facade. He is sitting up front in the spotlight saying that he is trying everything he can to stop Hamas and that he is trying to jail terrorists, all the while he's setting up deals with Iran for weapons and collaborating with terrorist groups behind the scenes.

Arafat is a snake in the grass and I think he'll turn up dead soon enough, but from Israeli actions not Palestinian.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Dont matter how he dies.. he could slip and fall in the shower and the people will blame the jews...
Thay are simply looking for reasons to continue the $hit....  
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Screw killing him quickly. Do it s l o w l y! Here's a thought. Chain him to a chair. Force him to watch 8 hours of Sara Bernhart rattle on about just about everything. Then force him to watch a montage of Alec Baldwin's many public appearances, making sure it last about an hour. Then have him watch a chorus line of naked Hillary Clinton's doing the high kick. Then the real killer would be forciing him to breathe his last breaths thru the crotch of Janet Reno's dirty underwear! Heck just doing the Reno part would be snought to kill Allah by proxy!puke][shock]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#10]
If he was killed the Palestinians would blame the Israelis. Israel would turn red with the blood of both Israelis and Palestinians.

Almost better to keep him alive.

Av.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top