Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2002 2:09:20 PM EDT
[url]http://www.visi.com/~dell1/whatswrong.swf[/url]

Careful study the picture to see what is out of place. It may take a few minutes but you will find it.

Link Posted: 3/29/2002 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Took me a while, but I figured it out all of a sudden. I won't spoil it for the people here.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#3]
This is about the 6th time this has been posted here, and the 2nd today!

Hint people:  If you find something cool, or someone forwards something to you, CHANCES ARE WE'VE ALREADY SEEN IT.  

BTW, it did scare the crap out of me the first time I saw it... at home... alone... in a dark apartment....
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#4]
That just scared the shit out of me.

Let me set the mood:

I'm laying in bed with my laptop on, it's windy outside and I'll hear branches hitting the window ever few seconds. The lights are all off and I've got a fire going.

I'm also home alone....
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 12:02:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#6]
That startled the crap out of me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top