Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2010 10:19:46 PM EDT
Seal pee.

She's heard her mom complain about me smelling like CLP for years. I guess her ear heard "seal pee."

Link Posted: 4/20/2010 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#1]

This is the only reason I want to have children (well not the only one), they say the best things.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 10:24:54 PM EDT
[#2]
+1, little one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 10:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#4]
lol good laugh
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 10:27:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Seal pee.

She's heard her mom complain about me smelling like CLP for years. I guess her ear heard "seal pee."

thats the cutest thingkids kick ass
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 10:29:43 PM EDT
[#6]
That's funny.

I was having dinner (Chinese takeout) at my nephew's last week.  In the middle of dinner, his 4yo asked me 'do you like racccons?'  I was like 'yeah, I guess'.  and you could see on his face that the wheels were turning.  so he asked me 'do you like to eat raccoons?'  I said 'no, I've never eaten one'

well, we had some crab *rangoon* on the table....
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I remember when my son was about 2 1/2, along with English, he would intersperse words of what I thought was baby gibberish.

It had me confused as all hell until last Thursday, when I picked him up at his Great Grandmother's house from his weekly visit and heard him speaking to her in straight Dutch. She was teaching him how to speak it just for shits and giggles.

I was relieved when I found out he wasn't speaking in tongues, and I could cancel the Excorcist!.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I remember when my son was about 2 1/2, along with English, he would intersperse words of what I thought was baby gibberish.

It had me confused as all hell until last Thursday, when I picked him up at her house from his weekly visit and heard him speaking to her in straight Dutch. She was teaching him how to speak it just for shits and giggles.

I was relieved when I found out he wasn't speaking in tongues, and I could cancel the Excorcist!.

Just out of curiosity, who is her?
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It had me confused as all hell until last Thursday, when I picked him up at her house from his weekly visit and heard him speaking to her in straight Dutch. She was teaching him how to speak it just for shits and giggles.

Just out of curiosity, who is her?

Whoops, I edited it out by accident. It's his Great Grandmother.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 11:52:48 PM EDT
[#10]
let him learn!!!  

I so wish i was multi lingual!
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 5:37:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Seal pee....classic!
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 5:41:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Too funny!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 5:45:37 AM EDT
[#13]
HA!

My son was four and we were at the local gun shop.  He is full of questions and asked what a bunch of different firearms were.

He pointed at a rifle on the rack and asked me what it was.

"It is an AK-47," I answered.

"A NAKED 47??!!!" he said in a very loud voice.

That boy has got a dirty mind.  I blame his mother.
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 5:48:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is the only reason I want to have children (well not the only one), they say the best things.

They really do.  The best part is you never know what to expect.

Me to my 2 yr. old:  "Eat your apples."
My 2 yr. old: "I'll Pinch You!"

2 yr. old:  "Stinky!!!"
Wife: "What's stinky honey?"
2 yr. old:  "Mommy's stinky!"
Wife:
Me:

Link Posted: 4/21/2010 5:51:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:00:09 AM EDT
[#16]
My brother's kids were in the back of the suburban, when the older looks over at the younger, who is nibbling on her toes. The older says, "Don't do that - only people who have issues do that." She looks back and says, "I..I have issues!" She was 6 at the time.

Then there was the time my brother was removing his carry piece (Kahr MK9 in a pocket holster), and she looks over and says, "Really? Really? You're becoming like Uncle polarbare."  
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:02:13 AM EDT
[#17]
thats ok this morning on the way to school we saw a car with a west virginia tag and my daughter asked what it was. .i told her and when she tried to say it back she said west vagina
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:03:36 AM EDT
[#18]
From now on, I will refer to CLP as SEAL Piss.  

What better product to lube your weapon than SEAL Piss?
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:04:07 AM EDT
[#19]
That's funny.  

GM
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:07:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It had me confused as all hell until last Thursday, when I picked him up at his Great Grandmother's house from his weekly visit and heard him speaking to her in straight Dutch. She was teaching him how to speak it just for shits and giggles.

That's pretty neat.  My wife was fluent in German and English when she was three thanks to her babysitter (whose husband fought with Rommel in WWII).  She doesn't remember any of it now, but still keeps in touch with the babysitter.
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:08:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Kids say the darndest things. My 5 year old says some funny stuff.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:13:49 AM EDT
[#22]
I was wrestling on our bed with my 4yo son.  As he comes up and takes a running leap at my back, MrsObserver says, 'No sweety.  If you're going to attack Daddy from beghind, you have to yell 'Feel My Wrath!' when you do it.

He goes back to the other end of the bed, gets a running start and yells, "Feel My Giraffe!!!"

I nearly peed myself laughing.  He won.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top