Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2002 5:23:28 PM EDT
It was the funniest thing, Hillary did not get a single cheer, only boos from the strong of heart!  I don't know where her votes came from people, I tend to believe that she stole the election through ballot stuffing, but noone challenged it so who knows.

Guilliani was there and had tons of people chanting RUDY RUDY as well as ex mayor Ed Koch, but not a single clap for Hillary and I was standing right by St Pats cathedral. Guilliani actually came over and I shook his hand, I can't wait to vote for him in whatever future office he vies for!  

Anyone there today?  What were you all thinking when they had the silence?  Holy shit, i've never heard the city quieter.  The mood went from a celebration to a funeral pretty quick.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 5:48:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Well now that's odd.

I didn't see anything about Hillary getting booed on CNN.  NOTHING.  What gives??  [>:/]

Are you SURE it was Hillary getting booed?  I mean, if Laura Bush had gotten booed - it'd be top-of-the-hour, frontpage news for three days!

And besides, why would New Yorkers boo her when she's such a brilliant, intelligent, ambitious and strong woman who's working so hard for the benefit of her [s]lesser peon subjects[/s] err... constituents. Oops, sorry 'bout that little sarcastic slip [;)]

Link Posted: 3/16/2002 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Guiliani's done OK in the past six months.  But he's still grossly wrong on The Issue and I wouldn't vote for him for dogcatcher.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey Guiliani's done OK in the past six months.  But he's still grossly wrong on The Issue and I wouldn't vote for him for dogcatcher.
View Quote

I'm not sure what you're talking about, nor am I sure that you'd be able to work the polling machine, so I guess we're just fine!  I guess That Issue is resolved.

Ok my ass, he's done the best I've ever witnessed a politician do in history.  He's managed to get an 85% approval rating in his last months.  In NY, that's no small feat for a republican.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Well now that's odd.

I didn't see anything about Hillary getting booed on CNN.  NOTHING.  What gives??  [>:/]

Are you SURE it was Hillary getting booed?  I mean, if Laura Bush had gotten booed - it'd be top-of-the-hour, frontpage news for three days!

And besides, why would New Yorkers boo her when she's such a brilliant, intelligent, ambitious and strong woman who's working so hard for the benefit of her [s]lesser peon subjects[/s] err... constituents. Oops, sorry 'bout that little sarcastic slip [;)]

View Quote

MUST.....BITE......LIP......

Oh yeah, the cameras were out in force taking pictures of the booing crowds.  I am POSITIVE it was her since the silent hush that fell over the masses had a word on their tongues...HIIIISSSSSSSILARY.  The booing wasn't loud and obnoxious, but it was there, basically 1 in 40-50 were booing, the rest were holding the internal rage at bay!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top