Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2010 11:35:02 AM EDT

Just an observation I have made over the past couple of years. I noticed these days, while reading the "news" or while watching it, that they will resort to other peoples Facebook or twitter or you tube comments when reporting a story. Long gone are the days of a journalist who can actually write a story or article using the facts they have. Instead, we are supposed to for some reason take copy and pasted comments seriously and call it news. I know the MSM is dying and are desperate for anything. They use someone's online profile to justify their worthless news story. Anyone else caught on to this?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got into a heated Anthopogenic Global Warming debate, trounced the guy, and woke up to find an inbox full of hate mail calling me a Fascist Kike and wetback lover among other things.

I am officially done with FB.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Ya, but it is also good for proving people wrong and making them look dumb in front of all friends and family.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just got into a heated Anthopogenic Global Warming debate, trounced the guy, and woke up to find an inbox full of hate mail calling me a Fascist Kike and wetback lover among other things.

lolwut?

Wetback lover for saying AGW/CC is bullshit?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lolwut?

Wetback lover for saying AGW/CC is bullshit?

My wife is Hispanic. "Liberals" are neither Liberal nor Intelligent.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:43:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Ya, but it is also good for proving people wrong and making them look dumb in front of all friends and family.

Until they go full retard on your for making them look stupid, and get 200 of their crazy friends to spam you.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top