Posted: 3/13/2002 4:22:55 AM EDT
[url]http://www.watchmanjournal.org/000284.html[/url]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:30:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Uh oh!
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:35:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Bring 'em on.

And when the dust clears, Israel will still be there and in control of the Holy City.

So it is written, so shall it be done.

Eric The(YouKnowWhereI'mComingFrom)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:42:49 AM EDT
[#3]
So it is written, so shall it be done.
View Quote

As you command, O mighty pharaoh!

("The Ten Commandments" is one of my favorite movies. [;)] )
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:45:54 AM EDT
[#4]
If a little man gets in a fight with a big man, I usually root for the little man.

If, however, the little man gets in a fight with a big man, and starts crying when the big man fights back, and expects everyone else to jump in and save his little ass, AND they don't, and then the little man crys even more, AND THEN KEEPS picking fights with big man...

...it becomes pretty obvious that the little man just needs a good ass-kicking.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 5:01:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If a little man picks a fight with a big man, I usually root for the little man.
View Quote

i usually root for the one who didnt pick the fight, regardless of size.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 5:15:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Good point.
I'll edit.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I read the article and I don't understand why it would take a highly-trained foreign operative to strap on a bomb, walk into a crowd and trigger the detonator.  That's the sort of task that B.F. Skinner trained pigeons to do.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 7:00:42 AM EDT
[#8]
What would it cost for a million rounds of 5.56mm FMJ?  

Factory:
Reload:  

And how many rouds would it take to take out ferral bombers?

That would be your cost of doing business.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 7:07:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I think that we'll start seeing even more non-Palestinian terrorists come into the Holy Land.

While I think this article is superficial in some of its statements, I believe that there is and will continue to be a certain 'foreign' element to the Intifadah, or terrorism, or however you wish to call it.

I think there are some grounds for believing that the 'sniper' who killed ten Israelis at that police checkpoint several days ago may have been a possible IRA sniper. The PLO and the IRA have contacts going back to the 60s and 70s. They have trained together in many areas.

A possible clue - the leaving behind of the sniper's rifle.  This is almost unheard of among most snipers, but was a trademark of IRA snipers in Ulster. Their rationale behind it - 'don't fear the rifle, fear [u]me[/u], I'll come back and do the same thing with any rifle that's available.' Also, it permits them to egress the area without any weapon in their possession.

Who knows?

Eric The(Guessing)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top