Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 657
Posted: 5/13/2018 4:44:00 PM EDT
I received an email, OK, a boatload of emails from PSA offering this or that for what they call an amazing deal.Most of it is crap that I don't want or offered for a price that I can beat elsewhere.
Last week end I get an email offering 1000 rds of Federal M193 for $299 shipped. Not a smoking deal, but descent. So, instead of looking around for a better deal, I pull the trigger and order.
That was on the 8th. CC was dinged almost immediately, but so far, no ammo or even a promise of perhaps someday actually shipping the ammo. The "order status" feature on their website states "Processing.'' As if I don't know what that really means. They are using my money to conduct their business instead of actually having the offered product on hand when they advertise it for sale. That is a dishonest way of doing business.
SO, I assume that once they get their ammo shipment in that I will eventually get my ammo sometime before my own expiration date.

I never get this crap from SGAMMO. If they don't have it on hand, you can't even put the item in your cart. And they ship fast and have competitive prices and a very good selection. From hence forth, when I buy loaded ammo, it will be from SG.

Yeah, I know, CSB, and all that jazz.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:53:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:07:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
As I explained to you regarding your post, in a forum, or with C/S in general we have no contact with Active Junky. You must submit a request to Active Junky. They will then send it to our e-commerce department for approval.

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bookertbab:
Originally Posted By 45FMJoe:

How much do you want to bet on that?
You're lying then. Tanya at AJ stays on top of it. A couple times it took a couple weeks, but my orders were eventually credited.
Calling me a liar?

You want to put your money where you mouth is then too? I'll bet you $50 I contacted AJ about it over a month ago. I posted about it to PSA also and they deleted my post.
As I explained to you regarding your post, in a forum, or with C/S in general we have no contact with Active Junky. You must submit a request to Active Junky. They will then send it to our e-commerce department for approval.

Thank you,

Josiah
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:41:27 AM EDT
[#3]
@PalmettoStateArmory 2 weeks ago you said the 14.5" barrels were in and the M4 uppers would be ready in 2 weeks ish. Any updates? I need to spend money
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MSKSS:
@PalmettoStateArmory 2 weeks ago you said the 14.5" barrels were in and the M4 uppers would be ready in 2 weeks ish. Any updates? I need to spend money
View Quote
In their industry forum they said they were working on furniture for the kits, I’d prefer they take their time and get it right, but that’s just me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I just hold the detent in place with left thumb & index finger then just push the pivot pin down on top of the pin into the spring with my right hand. Once it’s compressed just push the pin in to the receiver.

No need for ANY tool.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:41:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote
I did that Josiah, but AJ informed me that PSA denied my claim. I asked why and she listed a few possibilities but said PSA wasn't specific. Today she got back to me and said she contacted PSA again and they told her the denial was in error and they would issue the cash back into my account.

So as of now, I am satisfied with the results and thank PSA and AJ for coming trough.

As for the big mouths here who knew nothing of the details but still accused me of lying, you can kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:43:34 AM EDT
[#7]

I did that Josiah, but AJ informed me that PSA denied my claim. I asked why and she listed a few possibilities but said PSA wasn't specific. Today she got back to me and said she contacted PSA again and they told her the denial was in error and they would issue the cash back into my account.

So as of now, I am satisfied with the results and thank PSA and AJ for coming trough.

As for the big mouths here who knew nothing of the details but still accused me of lying, you can kiss my ass.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:30:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

Agreed, I use a razor blade. I once had a decent shoot out and I heard it hit the ceiling, I had a spare, so I didn't even try looking for it. Later that night I found it... it was just sitting on the armrest of the sofa.

Built out my Yeet9 a few days ago.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/435954/09AA99BA-9B04-474C-9D61-DEF4C79B5071_jpeg-1118847.JPG
View Quote
PSA is nice enough to send a spare spring and detent in the LPK
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MadMardigan:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/49684/E84D1F22-3ED7-49BA-960F-BA20BF6A1E50_jpeg-1118763.JPG

yeet 9 almost done, need to get that tool for the front takedown pin, but damn this is a shorty.
View Quote
On the topic of yeet-9's.

This will be my first 9mm AR.

Are the mags supposed to drop free or no? Mine definitely do not.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:37:12 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes

Agreed, I use a razor blade. I once had a decent shoot out and I heard it hit the ceiling, I had a spare, so I didn't even try looking for it. Later that night I found it... it was just sitting on the armrest of the sofa.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/435954/09AA99BA-9B04-474C-9D61-DEF4C79B5071_jpeg-1118847.JPG
I love that they do that.

I've not lost one since I went to the razor method, but it is still greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

View All Quotes
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/49684/E84D1F22-3ED7-49BA-960F-BA20BF6A1E50_jpeg-1118763.JPG

yeet 9 almost done, need to get that tool for the front takedown pin, but damn this is a shorty.

Mine are super tight, that’s one of the reasons I decided not to build it.

I’ll stash the lower, and put that $600 I would have had in it towards an MP5.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Mine is really tight also. Even with a full mag it won’t drop free, I have to grab it and pull down.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Mine is really tight also. Even with a full mag it won’t drop free, I have to grab it and pull down.
View Quote
You have the special combat model lower - prevents you from loosing mags on the battle field - they should have charged you extra for that upgrade...

If you want to get rid of it let me know - I will dispose it as no additional cost to you.

Red
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Personally i use one of these tools here :(far right 2 pieces)

works like a charm every time, even when i wanna take one out.. no issues at all. its good stuff. truly is.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote
glad you're satisfied, i'd be a bit more chill though no one specifically called you a liar, you just got your pants in a wad for no reason.  you were blaming psa, and it seems to me that it wasnt psa's fault its this Active Junky b.s.  and while Im all about saving money, PSA's low prices are already so low on most items is it really worth getting your pants in a wad over a third party and 5-6 %? maybe.. idk... who knows...  liar liar pants on fire.. no no one ever said that. :) not sure where i was going with all this or why im even still typing other than im bored as hell and this is GD.. so oh well.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Is there a big difference in accuracy between the PSA nitraded barrels and the FN CHF barrels? I think I need a 20" but I don't know what way to go.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote
....and now i have 30 odd something spare spring and detents
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By kunkernator:

View Quote
What mean to say is you have 30 or so AR seeds. Be careful not to get em near money, they sprout addictingly.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
Reseller?  Lol
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes

I'd consider that 30 odd something unfinished rifles.  You should finish them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 5:16:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kunkernator] [#21]
Reseller?  Lol
View All Quotes
Reseller?  Lol
Most definitely not. I dont have enough fingers or toes on my body to count how many complete AR15s i own, personally.

I do help friends that do not have proper tools, assemble theirs. So i do end up with the occasional spare part.

Originally Posted By dlshady:

I'd consider that 30 odd something unfinished rifles.  You should finish them.
Id say i have quite literally hundreds of incomplete, stripped lowers. Sadly, all parts kits i have purchased, have been used and are now functioning rifles.

(126 before the boating accident to be exact)
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 5:35:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By bucko1975:
PSA posted a YouTube video and mentioned buying a anodizing machine so they can do that in-house.  I asked a few pages back if it was up and running and if so which lowers were anodized in-house but never saw an answer.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 50cal:

The anodizing looks really good on the last couple of recievers I've gotten. Tip of the hat to you guys at PSA.
Do your uppers match?

@Palmettostatearmory
Cant say the uppers match, because these do not yet have plans to be built.

But i do agree, anodizing has been on point lately: real smooth, hard, dark black. Not the chalky-gray on some cheaper lowers.
PSA posted a YouTube video and mentioned buying a anodizing machine so they can do that in-house.  I asked a few pages back if it was up and running and if so which lowers were anodized in-house but never saw an answer.
Sooooo maybe we can get uppers and lowers anodized in OD Green eventually
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By kersty52:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 50cal:

The anodizing looks really good on the last couple of recievers I've gotten. Tip of the hat to you guys at PSA.
Do your uppers match?

@Palmettostatearmory
Cant say the uppers match, because these do not yet have plans to be built.

But i do agree, anodizing has been on point lately: real smooth, hard, dark black. Not the chalky-gray on some cheaper lowers.
Nooooo

My wallet can’t take it
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Daily deal for 10.5” nitride is $20 more than it was before it became a daily deal? (Aka last night)

That an error or did the price on these get increased again?
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:12:29 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
Does this mean we can start to request colored parts now?!?! @beitodesstrafe It's on!
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:36:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Does this mean we can start to request colored parts now?!?! @beitodesstrafe It's on!
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:59:26 PM EDT
[#27]

I've not lost one since I went to the razor method, but it is still greatly appreciated.
View All Quotes

I can confidently state that I have NEVER lost a detent spring. Of course, some of them have taken up to a couple of years to find....
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:01:06 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote
Among the others they offered in the past...

Please please please bring these back

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Attachment Attached File

all completed.... but that handguard will have to be changed so I can get a can under it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:55:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Multi-cam all the things!
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Nice! Thanks for posting. I use a razor blade to hold in the detent but the clevis pin will be much easier
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:58:50 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
Glad it worked out for you
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:00:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By craig19:

When did they offer those and how much were they?
View Quote
probably around 2012 iirc, and it was 149.99 for the upper, lower and buffer tube.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:34:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By GamecockOperator:

probably around 2012 iirc, and it was 149.99 for the upper, lower and buffer tube.
View Quote
Josiah I will take my M4 upper in tiger stripe please.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:51:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Getnlwr:
Hey All Y'all. Been a while since I have checked in. Finally shot my MicroSnek. Little bastard 4.75 5.56 barrel has one hell of a BOOM. Took off the flash hider and the fireball went from HUGE to EPIC.

Hope you guys are all doing well.
View Quote
We need a video of it.

My 8.5" barrel has a good blast but 4.75" must make a really big fireball.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:55:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:56:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:39:18 PM EDT
[#42]
I'd love to see an upper/lower/buffer tube combo in Rhodesian brush stroke...just sayin'...
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 12:31:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Are we back to bitching about PSA again?

I'm mad about all those times they Tonya Harding'ed my shin and robbed my wallet of it's contents.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 1:13:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: stinkypol] [#44]
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 5:44:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Still waiting on that sugar skull/sicario lower.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 8:23:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By stinkypol:

This with a matched stripped upper as a set, I'd FO, and hard.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/136710/9FD8E3D2-BBBE-429D-B646-8D85A3577CE2_jpeg-1119692_jpg-1120099.JPG
View Quote
The Frankengun lower really needs to be done in green...
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 8:43:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By onesureshot:

The Frankengun lower really needs to be done in green...
View Quote
Great idea onesureshot .
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:
I just hold the detent in place with left thumb & index finger then just push the pivot pin down on top of the pin into the spring with my right hand. Once it’s compressed just push the pin in to the receiver.

No need for ANY tool.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:

No need for ANY tool.
I used to do that. Then I ran out is spare detents.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By speedbuggy16v:
I did!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By speedbuggy16v:
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:
I didn't get a coupon.
Neither did I.
I did!
I was feeling left out and misused.

Then I got mine yesterday afternoon.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 12:51:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#50]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

What mean to say is you have 30 or so AR seeds. Be careful not to get em near money, they sprout addictingly.
View Quote
Indeed

Fully semi-automatic high capacity military war grade assault seed......

Edit: all but 1 of my lower orders (NO BETO) has been shipped, two are at the FFL waiting and the SREW CANCER is waiting for UPS pick-up.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 657
Top Top