Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 657
Posted: 5/13/2018 4:44:00 PM EDT
I received an email, OK, a boatload of emails from PSA offering this or that for what they call an amazing deal.Most of it is crap that I don't want or offered for a price that I can beat elsewhere.
Last week end I get an email offering 1000 rds of Federal M193 for $299 shipped. Not a smoking deal, but descent. So, instead of looking around for a better deal, I pull the trigger and order.
That was on the 8th. CC was dinged almost immediately, but so far, no ammo or even a promise of perhaps someday actually shipping the ammo. The "order status" feature on their website states "Processing.'' As if I don't know what that really means. They are using my money to conduct their business instead of actually having the offered product on hand when they advertise it for sale. That is a dishonest way of doing business.
SO, I assume that once they get their ammo shipment in that I will eventually get my ammo sometime before my own expiration date.

I never get this crap from SGAMMO. If they don't have it on hand, you can't even put the item in your cart. And they ship fast and have competitive prices and a very good selection. From hence forth, when I buy loaded ammo, it will be from SG.

Yeah, I know, CSB, and all that jazz.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:03:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chargerdude70] [#1]
NVM

ETA:

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mjrowley:

From what I understand it Hass to do with algorithms......

The more lowers you order, and the more you post in this thread the faster your stuff shipped to you..... .
View Quote
Not quite sure I agree with that statement. I have orders my share of lowers and they don’t come any faster. I still have a feeling PSA does not like me. They must be Blue Oval or Bowtie lovers.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#2]

From what I understand it Hass to do with algorithms.

The more lowers you order, and the more you post in this thread the faster your stuff shipped to you.

If you just order a lower once in a while and post in frequently they put you on the back burner.

Now this information could all be wrong but that’s what I understand anyway.
View Quote
Well that explains a lot
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#3]

From what I understand it Hass to do with algorithms.

The more lowers you order, and the more you post in this thread the faster your stuff shipped to you.

If you just order a lower once in a while and post in frequently they put you on the back burner.

Now this information could all be wrong but that’s what I understand anyway.
View Quote
yeah that isnt what happens at all
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#4]
PSA stiffed me on my cash back from Active Junky so I don't do business with them anymore. However they sent me a one time use code for 5% and since I am no longer buying from them, maybe one of you can use it.

If you use it please say so, so others will no it is no longer good.

PSA62BPE1
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 6:46:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Internal comms must be down over there. I've got an order processing but they sent me one of those haven't heard from you emails.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By bookertbab:
PSA stiffed me on my cash back from Active Junky so I don't do business with them anymore. However they sent me a one time use code for 5% and since I am no longer buying from them, maybe one of you can use it.

PSA62BPE1
View Quote
Did not work for me.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#7]
PSA stiffed me on my cash back from Active Junky so I don't do business with them anymore.
View Quote

Too hard to contact AJ support to have them fix it, huh?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:09:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 45FMJoe:

Too hard to contact AJ support to have them fix it, huh?
View Quote
It happens to me, every time I order. I just email AJ and they get it straightened out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AmmoSexual:
https://i.imgur.com/Fixh4bj.gif

Josiah is great, but he shouldn't be the company's entire CS department. The one they actually have is about as useful as talking to a robot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AmmoSexual:
Originally Posted By Pearljammer8:
Looking back over the past few pages and all the bitchery from some, just makes me want to say I love this company more than ever now and will never stop being a customer!  After all what other company would put up with customers bitching like little school girls, and a lot of us have at some point, then suggest a custom image lower and actually manufacture and market it?  I think PSA is the only company out there and has gone above and beyond when it comes to customer loyalty.
https://i.imgur.com/Fixh4bj.gif

Josiah is great, but he shouldn't be the company's entire CS department. The one they actually have is about as useful as talking to a robot.
I agree. All of my riles are PSA now save my .308, but they have dropped the CS ball so many times with me it's abusrd.

Back when they were making mostly chrome lined barreled carbines and 20" guns I got two brand new uppers that wouldn't cycle. I begged for months to have them fixed with zero response. They got a lot better but still have lots of holes in their game. Josiah seems to be on top of things here for sure, but what about non members?

Still a customer and will remain so, but I hope they clean up their RMAs a bit.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#10]

PSA62BPE1
View Quote
It seems your issue is with ActiveJunky, not PSA. What Did AJ say when you contacted them?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:42:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I got a 5% off code since I haven’t ordered from them in a while

I have 2 orders in the last month
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:46:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
Internal comms must be down over there. I've got an order processing but they sent me one of those haven't heard from you emails.
View Quote
Got a Keltec RDB processing since last Wednesday. Was hoping it would ship midweek to get here for my birthday weekend. But alas I don't think it's gonna pan out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By shack357:
Just ordered the baby pfg...have either no. 50 or 127shown up? Planning to build a pistol length.50 Beowulf(12.7x42). Either SN would work. If they haven't been sold yet I have a chance.
View Quote
I got 127. Sorry.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By XeonEvolved:

It seems your issue is with ActiveJunky, not PSA. What Did AJ say when you contacted them?
View Quote
exactly what i was thinking.

and i bet he didnt.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 5:18:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By craig19:

It happens to me, every time I order. I just email AJ and they get it straightened out.
View Quote
I have that problem if I use Firefox. On my laptop I use edge and on my phone I use the Samsung internet browser. That fixed my problem.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 7:56:20 AM EDT
[#16]
I have that problem if I use Firefox. On my laptop I use edge and on my phone I use the Samsung internet browser. That fixed my problem.
View Quote
Hmm. I use Chrome.  I wonder if its my settings?
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By craig19:

Hmm. I use Chrome.  I wonder if its my settings?
View Quote
Make sure you have any type of pop-up blockers and anti-tracking software disabled.  If I do that it works fine.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:03:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:
Did not work for me.
View All Quotes

PSA62BPE1
Did not work for me.
Someone probably used it and didn't say anything here. Sorry.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:04:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By GamecockOperator:

and i bet he didnt.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GamecockOperator:
Originally Posted By XeonEvolved:

and i bet he didnt.
How much do you want to bet on that?
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:31:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: joe_sun] [#20]
If all goes well my Christmas lower will become a varmint killing machine later on today. FedEx is supposed to deliver the barrel from White Oak Armament so as long as I have time, and don't have any hiccups, I'll get it together.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:49:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AR] [#21]
Someone asked about upper finish matching the lowers.

I got my 10.5” upper in yesterday and it perfectly matches my M4 lowers
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By M4-AR:
Someone asked about upper finish matching the lowers.

I got my 10.5” upper in yesterday and it perfectly matches my M4 lowers
View Quote
Mine have been hit or miss...my OCD is telling me to figure out and try out some duracote.  I might...
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
You're lying then. Tanya at AJ stays on top of it. A couple times it took a couple weeks, but my orders were eventually credited.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 12:34:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Did not work for me.
View Quote
It had an attached statement that it was not valid for...
"cash or gift cards" or "may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers, or promotions."

Just FYI, not sure if this mattered for your use.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 12:51:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Any news on the Frankenstein's monster lowers?  Seems like a good candidate for a Form 1 SBR.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#27]
You're lying then. Tanya at AJ stays on top of it. A couple times it took a couple weeks, but my orders were eventually credited.
View All Quotes

Calling me a liar?

You want to put your money where you mouth is then too? I'll bet you $50 I contacted AJ about it over a month ago. I posted about it to PSA also and they deleted my post.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 12:56:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Josh @ PalmettoStateArmory Ive never been to you guys range in summerville because I mostly shoot my AR 47 with wolf ammo and I heard that you guys charge $20.00 for all day shooting and that steel casing is not allowed.  Can you confirm this because going on the other side of town to ATP is getting old even though they are cheaper
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 2:55:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Baby Poop 27, 29, 30
SpaceRover 384
IStand 1357, 1358,1755, 1760
Yeet9 393

All home
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By BadMonk:
Baby Poop 27, 29, 30
SpaceRover 384
IStand 1357, 1358,1755, 1760
Yeet9 393

All home
View Quote
Such a beautiful family!
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 6:43:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Calling me a liar?

You want to put your money where you mouth is then too? I'll bet you $50 I contacted AJ about it over a month ago. I posted about it to PSA also and they deleted my post.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Buy-em_Shoot-em:
"cash or gift cards" or "may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers, or promotions."

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Buy-em_Shoot-em:

Did not work for me.

Has anybody here ever ordered anything from them that didn't fit into one of those categories?
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Ok, ya'll got me trippin. I have NEVER received one of those coupon codes. NEVER. And ya'll been talking about them for the past couple days.

I just barely got one in my inbox.....and i purchased 2 lowers yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Hey All Y'all. Been a while since I have checked in. Finally shot my MicroSnek. Little bastard 4.75 5.56 barrel has one hell of a BOOM. Took off the flash hider and the fireball went from HUGE to EPIC.

Hope you guys are all doing well.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#37]
I ordered Ar10 today now the wait.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:49:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Attachment Attached File

yeet 9 almost done, need to get that tool for the front takedown pin, but damn this is a shorty.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 9:34:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joe_sun] [#39]
Attachment Attached File

From the second I bought a Christmas lower I knew I would make a rifle out of it and I decided to build it around a White Oak Armament 18in barrel with their custom intermediate length gas system that's optimized for an 18in barrel.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 9:37:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brink89] [#40]
Originally Posted By Getnlwr:
Hey All Y'all. Been a while since I have checked in. Finally shot my MicroSnek. Little bastard 4.75 5.56 barrel has one hell of a BOOM. Took off the flash hider and the fireball went from HUGE to EPIC.

View Quote
thought I had missed the babysnek-9 release for a second reading your comment and panicked a bit till i got to the 5.56 part.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By MadMardigan:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/49684/E84D1F22-3ED7-49BA-960F-BA20BF6A1E50_jpeg-1118763.JPG

yeet 9 almost done, need to get that tool for the front takedown pin, but damn this is a shorty.
View Quote
Xacto blade or box cutter and drill bit the size of the pivot pin hole. Push detent in with Flat side of Xacto and push drill bit in to capture detent. Then chase bit out with pivot pin. Suggest doing in front of wall with towel hanging somehow, case she shoots out. One should have several “oops“ detents on hand for just in case.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Xacto blade or box cutter and drill bit the size of the pivot pin hole. Push detent in with Flat side of Xacto and push drill bit in to capture detent. Then chase bit out with pivot pin. Suggest doing in front of wall with towel hanging somehow, case she shoots out. One should have several “oops“ detents on hand for just in case.
View All Quotes
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/49684/E84D1F22-3ED7-49BA-960F-BA20BF6A1E50_jpeg-1118763.JPG

Agreed, I use a razor blade. I once had a decent shoot out and I heard it hit the ceiling, I had a spare, so I didn’t even try looking for it. Later that night I found it... it was just sitting on the armrest of the sofa.

Built out my Yeet9 a few days ago.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:11:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#43]

View Quote
Hope you still have your eye brows.

EPIC would be the correct use in this context. I bet it's a hoot.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:19:05 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
If that barrel you are using is the KAK 4.75", im excited. I have all the parts together, just have to send off to Cerakote. Yeet Cannon, 4.75" 5.56 barrel, and a Cookie Cutter, are the highlights.

Curious, i bought an adjustable gas block, but did you have any issues with cycling? Did you use a standard gas block?
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
@MadMardigan
https://www.homedepot.com/p/1-4-in-x-2-in-Zinc-Plated-Universal-Clevis-Pin-815418/204276164
Easy Install AR Takedown Pivot Pin w/ a Clevis Pin Trick!
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:41:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
Neither did I.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:
I didn't get a coupon.
Neither did I.
I did!
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:43:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By MSKSS:
Can we switch the topic of whining back to the M4 uppers and M16A2 lowers? @Brosiah
View Quote
No we are moving on to .458 socom uppers now.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:06:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Where’s the challenge in that?  
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:45:14 AM EDT
[#49]
I'll have it this evening..  just getting it back from a friend
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote
This is what I use. No need for a special tool.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 657
Top Top