Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 9/27/2019 8:02:14 AM EDT
Colion Noir gives Beto a verbal slap down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIINmv54O24

Beto responded to a question by Evan MacDonald with, “One of the best arguments I’ve heard for the second amendment is that the second amendment is intended to ensure that the American public if they need to, can provide a check on a Tyrannical government”

THEN stated, "we can't arm ourselves efficiently enough to fight against a Tyrannical Government and we are going to need more than an AR-15."

He then concluded with, "If it is a right to be able to rise up or stand up against your government, I don't accept that, that's not my reading of the constitution."
View Quote
He should donate his brain to science so that can study his grotesque Left wing brain disorder and perhaps even find a cure.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:05:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Beto responded to a question by Evan MacDonald with, “One of the best arguments I’ve heard for the second amendment is that the second amendment is intended to ensure that the American public if they need to, can provide a check on a Tyrannical government”

THEN stated, "we can't arm ourselves efficiently enough to fight against a Tyrannical Government and we are going to need more than an AR-15."

He then concluded with, "If it is a right to be able to rise up or stand up against your government, I don't accept that, that's not my reading of the constitution."
View Quote
He should donate his brain to science so that can study his grotesque Left wing brain disorder and perhaps even find a cure.
View Quote
No, someone might get mad.

Young Frankenstein Abby Normal
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:11:28 AM EDT
[#2]
He is cannon fodder for the left - he's not going anywhere, but he is normalizing ideas the leftists were previously unwilling to discuss in public into the mainstream of Dem political discussion.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
A petty despotic tyrant saying tyrant things.  Shut up Francis...
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He is cannon fodder for the left - he's not going anywhere, but he is normalizing ideas the leftists were previously unwilling to discuss in public into the mainstream of Dem political discussion.
View Quote
Correct.he is their ass clown of radical ideas,
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:14:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#6]
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#7]
He's shifting the overton window. This shit will get out of hand.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:18:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Beginning to wonder how many times he did a face plant before he learned to skateboard.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:18:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
... he is normalizing ideas...
View Quote
Conditioning.

Repetitive message.

Familiarize.

Remove stigma.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Funny how quickly he changed his opinions. A year and a half ago all he wanted to do was just stop the manufacturing of sem-auto weapons and promised “we would never come for your guns”. What a trustworthy guy.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:20:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote
Beto has never heard of a insurgency?

Someone should tell the Taliban they haven’t survived a 20 year effort to eliminate them. How about the VC and VM or even our ancestors that fought and won a war against the British?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:21:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He's shifting the overton window. This shit will get out of hand.
View Quote
That's possible. I also think he has made some lefties stop and really consider what it would take to confiscate and they got a little wide-eyed at the reality.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:22:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Conditioning.

Repetitive message.

Familiarize.

Remove stigma.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
... he is normalizing ideas...
Conditioning.

Repetitive message.

Familiarize.

Remove stigma.
Yep. Repeat it enough and it becomes a normal idea to some.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:24:03 AM EDT
[#14]
"When tyranny becomes government rebellion becomes duty"
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:24:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Comic relief for the left.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:24:41 AM EDT
[#16]
If some people in the past had thought like him, we wouldn't have a country were he could run his trap about such things.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:24:53 AM EDT
[#17]
So we need more than just AR15s then? Ok!

Just because it isn't in the constitution doesn't mean it isn't a human right. "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it"
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:25:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If some people in the past had thought like him, we wouldn't have a country were he could run his trap about such things.
View Quote
Some people did think like him.  Luckily, bolder men took charge.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:25:55 AM EDT
[#19]
He's unelectable so this is doing us a huge favor by finally getting them to admit the endgame. He's the reason for the second.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:26:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Beginning to wonder how many times he did a face plant before he learned to skateboard.
View Quote
How many faceplants for TBI induced retardation?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:26:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, the old "your AR15 won't be enough so you might as well give it up" argument is fucking exactly why the 2nd Amendment was written.

I can imagine the British saying something similar "We have the greatest military the world has ever seen, do you really think you can accomplish anything with a pathetic handful of farmers and rusty muskets?  Ha!"
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:27:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Moran. He is an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#23]
You keep sucking at life Robert, I’ll remain obedient to God.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#24]
He never read the Declaration of Independence ?  Hell we know he's never read the Constitution.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yeah, the old "your AR15 won't be enough so you might as well give it up" argument is fucking exactly why the 2nd Amendment was written.

I can imagine the British saying something similar "We have the greatest military the world has ever seen, do you really think you can accomplish anything with a pathetic handful of farmers and rusty muskets?  Ha!"
View Quote
That is why they took those rusty muskets and got the guns from Ft Ticonderoga.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So we need more than just AR15s then? Ok!
View Quote
That's exactly what he said.

Basically he said the NFA is a direct violation of the Constitution.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
@ExpatHK

I applaud you for you "getting it'.

I cringe every time I see some of the clueless boo-boos here dismissing Beta. He will never occupy the oval office but he is doing SIGNIFICANT damage to the republic as he helps push the culture shift further to the left. Dismissing him is EXACTLY what leftists want.
Glad to see someone here who "gets it".
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:30:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Colin for President, 2024
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:32:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Did that guy eat paint chips as a child?......
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:33:57 AM EDT
[#30]
...we can't arm ourselves efficiently enough to fight against a Tyrannical Government and we are going to need more than an AR-15.
View Quote
Guess he doesn't realize that we're past the point of traditional army vs army wars. Our system is extremely fragile. A couple guys with long-range rifles and pipe bombs, or even just one guy, are probably enough to shut the entire thing down.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:34:42 AM EDT
[#31]
This comment in the comment section nails it:

The fact that people clap after Beto speaks, scares the hell out of me.
View Quote
Exactly. These people are clapping for outright tyranny. It's disgusting. This country is toast.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:37:01 AM EDT
[#32]
we are going to need more than an AR-15.
View Quote
Stopped reading here. Say no more, fam.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:37:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Did that guy eat paint chips as a child?......
View Quote
He's on the Autism spectrum.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:37:38 AM EDT
[#34]
He's a bell weather for the left. He can throw crazy ideas out there and they're watching closely to see what sticks and what they can get away with pimping themselves.
He's a useful idiot for them , just like AOC.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:39:04 AM EDT
[#35]
What a moron.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:39:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
..I cringe every time I see some of the clueless boo-boos here dismissing Beta. He will never occupy the oval office but he is doing SIGNIFICANT damage to the republic as he helps push the culture shift further to the left. Dismissing him is EXACTLY what leftists want...
View Quote
AGREED. Underestimate any bold, dangerous opponent at your peril.

O'Rourke is the absolute front runner for the "Adolf Hitler das Grosse Luge (Big Lie) Award."
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Exactly. These people are clapping for outright tyranny. It's disgusting. This country is toast.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The fact that people clap after Beto speaks, scares the hell out of me.
Bingo.  And they live,worship, eat and play in your communities!
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:39:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sit down, boy.
View Quote
Actually, don’t sit down;  get up on stage and keep exposing what the left really believes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:41:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Founding Documents, not document.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:41:59 AM EDT
[#40]
At least they aren’t threatening nuclear strikes anymore.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Why is anybody surprised by this? Democrats have never believed slaves have the right of self-defense, self-determination or rebellion.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:43:28 AM EDT
[#42]
I find it funny that he thinks the .mil is to protect the .gov.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:45:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Liberty has never fallen at the sound of guns but it has fallen at the sound of applause.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:46:05 AM EDT
[#44]
King George unavailable for comment.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#45]
It is an interesting thing to say when you want to be the dictator.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:46:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I find it funny that he thinks the .mil is to protect the .gov.
View Quote
It's the complaint department of our economic and foreign policy.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:47:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Beto is from texas

why the hell hasn't a grassroots effort to recall him, not already be in motion

come on Texas....you have a chance to show everyone how to handle this situation
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:47:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Guess he doesn't realize that we're past the point of traditional army vs army wars. Our system is extremely fragile. A couple guys with long-range rifles and pipe bombs, or even just one guy, are probably enough to shut the entire thing down.
View Quote
You don’t even need a gun. Convince blue collar transportation workers to stop delivering food for a week.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#49]
There's gonna come a time where we have to utilize all the fancy gear we've been stockpiling for decades
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:48:27 AM EDT
[#50]
A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the Ruler of a free People

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

That seems fairly straight forward.

Either the Founding Fathers believed this or they did not.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top