Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 280
Posted: 7/15/2018 8:52:21 PM EDT
Mods, since this is an ongoing event I would like to get some updated numbers.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/11/who-is-qanon-an-introduction-to-the-qanon-phenomenon-qanon-greatawakening/

If you’re here, reading this article, I’m assuming you’re not one of my regular readers.

You’re someone who has come looking for information. You’ve just heard the term “QAnon” – maybe from a friend, from a relative, a post on social media, maybe a billboard on the roadside – heck, by the time you’re reading this, the Mainstream media might even be talking about this mysterious individual only know to as “QAnon.” But regardless of where you first heard the name, you want to know more.

And I wish I could help you. I really do.

But the problem is, if I just come out and say it… it’s probably going to be really hard to believe anything I have to say, even if you are politically aligned with me. Why? Because the information Q presents requires such a dramatic paradigm shift, such a radical realignment of any and all presuppositions you had about the state of the world, because it requires such a prerequisite level of knowledge to truly understand, it is often easier to just dismiss it outright and avoid any pesky cognitive dissonance that would otherwise emerge altogether.
View Quote
Another good article
https://www.heroesmediagroup.com/what-if-q-qanon-and-thegreatawakening-are-real/

Q proofs
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1016102103842840576.html
Last poll
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Have-you-heard-of-Q-or-the-great-awakening-/5-2090241/

Results

Attachment Attached File

The thread where it's being discussed
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2048525/?
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you seen the Saudi Arabian Purge thread?
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
This.  It's where Arfcom discusses Q.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes. I’ve seen Star Trek the next generation.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 8:59:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Why yes, yes I have.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, fake as fuck
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#6]
The longer and more prolific Nostradamus, I mean Q anon makes predictions the more he ocasionly gets shit the stick.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll use pictures to express how I feel.

Attachment Attached File

+

Attachment Attached File

=

Attachment Attached File

I think Q is using techniques like "Cold Reading" blended with retroactive confirmation bias, a fairly predictable President, and high volume news cycle.  This combined with a desperate and faithful crowd watching Clinton talk about running for President again instead of talking to a defense attorney, and Trump turning into a loud, but perfect GOPe President and you reach for straws.

Weve been "over Target" how many times?  Is the Norden broken?  Is the release stuck?  All Happenings delayed until all the players die peacefully of natural causes in their bed.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:38:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's more like a wormhole to the Chans now
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Q hasn't posted in over 10 days.

The deep state killed him
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:01:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Q is busy as part of Trumps Staff and overseas with him. He/she has gone quiet before.

Fake or not, the reaction is telling. There are plenty of people who go out of their way to disparage Q as much as possible. The first sham argument is the he "predicted" something will happen. He doesn't, plenty of others do that.

Strange as it may seem there are attention whores on the internet.

The purpose of Q is to get YOU to DIG. Quit accepting the evening news at face value, especially when all the networks and major newspapers run the same stories and even use the same wording. There are multiple instances where this has been documented, more than a dozen headlines which all read the same - and the same slant.

Another purpose of Q is to let you know certain events might happen. Not all - because Q is also baiting the deep state into overreacting and forcing them to take moves which reveal or exercise their assets. And they fall for the gambit every time.

Q also has furthered other social dynamics in other countries. Iran? If the average American would take 2 minutes to look away from the sports page and keep up with international events, Iran - who was making nukes in Syria with the money Obama gave them - is now in the throes of a relatively peaceful revolution as their mullahs lose their grasp of power. Lots of external reasons why, now, the people themselves see their chance to overthrow despotism and are doing it.

Note very carefully that the MSM has not and will not discuss the existence of Q publicly. To do so means that whether Q exists and what he has posted becomes open debate in the public eye. Now, why would they worry about some whacko on the internet who posts up stuff about what goes on behind the scenes?

Have they shut up the Entertainment lawyer who is posting lurid stories about the sexcapades of famous people?
Have they been able to stop publishing the hundreds of well known politicians who are being arrested for pedophilia?
The hundreds of corporate executives who resigned directly after the Dec 21 EO declaring all property used in abusing children can be forfeit?

I could go on for a few more paragraphs, the reality is that whatever you think about Q, so what? What difference does it make, now?

Things have started on a course and they can't be stopped.

You can ignore Q all you want. Plenty do.

You won't be able to ignore the news in the next few months, the deep state is going to hit the rotary oscillator.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:08:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes q is fake- that’s a character from star trek .  Unless you think Star Trek is real!!!!
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:11:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Still waiting for Jeff Sessions to wake up
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:15:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yes, fake as fuck
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Isn't Q the old tech guy in James Bond?
He was great.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:15:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yes, fake as fuck
View Quote
You're right, youwouldntknow
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:18:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You're right, youwouldntknow
View Quote
Bet you 10 PMags that Hillary dies of natural causes without ever seeing the inside of a jail cell
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:22:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Fake
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:26:19 PM EDT
[#19]
How long are you going to perpetuate this ghost, OP?
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:29:44 PM EDT
[#20]
I believe Q is legit. I believe that there are plenty of people who truly want to MAGA AND DRAIN THE SWAMP. I think it’s going to be harder than anyone believes and I don’t have the patience to sit here on the edge of my seat waiting for it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:30:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Legit as fuck.

There is no other explanation for the things that have happened since Q's entrance.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:35:10 PM EDT
[#22]
LOL
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:37:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Q, is bullshit. The Lizard People are in control.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:38:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Q, is bullshit. The Lizard People are in control.
View Quote

This is exactly what a lizard person would say. Right before the body thetans cause Tom Cruise to eat a dick

Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:39:41 PM EDT
[#25]
the fanboys are dangerously close to being a cult. Fake as hell.

Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:00:12 AM EDT
[#26]
"Trolling is fun."

-Q

That is a legit quote: out of context, but legit
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:09:38 AM EDT
[#27]
I can’t get a TLDR weekly report about it, so I stopped following it early on.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:12:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Q is a Russian bot.

Oh.....wait.....does that make me a Russian bot for saying Q is a Russian bot.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:14:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Q is a Russian bot.

Oh.....wait.....does that make me a Russian bot for saying Q is a Russian bot.
View Quote
Firefox (1982) - Must Think in Russian
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:19:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Isn't Q the old tech guy in James Bond?
He was great.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:19:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:20:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Didn’t we just do this a few weeks ago?

Nonetheless I think it’s all bullshit. Trust sessions yadadada. Fuck that noise.

I don’t have time for another bad self eater abortion video.

Eta: I see your ongoing poll thing NM
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:24:02 AM EDT
[#33]
I believe there is a great evil lurking within our government. It's an evil with allies in every powerful institution in America. It's bold, reckless, arrogant, corrupt, and it despises three things, Trump, Freedom, and You.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:25:50 AM EDT
[#34]

Do a lot of leaders and influential wealthy people deserve to be in prison for their actions? Probably.  Is there a vast organized conspiracy with a unified agenda that has somehow been kept secret?  See above.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:26:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Funny how the idiots attracted to the "Q" troll account are believers in other fairy tales too.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:36:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Funny how the idiots attracted to the "Q" troll account are believers in other fairy tales too.
View Quote
Curious what you believe in?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The real news media is starting to get a handle on this and we should listen friends.

The Conspiracy Theory That Says Trump Is a Genius

HOW ‘THE STORM’ BECAME THE BIGGEST FAKE NEWS STORY OF 2018

The Storm Is the New Pizzagate — Only Worse

Carry on.
View Quote
The MSM is right. How could I have been so wrong?
I finally understand my toxic masculinity now. Right in the testicular feels. Q is a liar!

Great point
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:43:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Curious what you believe in?
View Quote
Excellent question
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:45:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Big troll poster.  Too many people are gullible.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 12:50:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Big troll poster.  Too many people are gullible.
View Quote
Yes, I think that television has proven your point.
Look at those polls and network anchors reporting on those reliable polls approaching the 2016 election.
They rely on gullible people.
Who's still gullible?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 1:02:17 AM EDT
[#41]
As of this post, in an open poll where anyone can register/vote...51.57 % are not willing to definitively say "it's fake."

26.46 % of ARFCOM is woke as fuck.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 2:04:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yes, fake as fuck
View Quote
This again? Oh, jeez.

Q is embarrassingly, face-palming fake.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 2:15:40 AM EDT
[#43]
The rabbit hole is too deep
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 2:19:25 AM EDT
[#44]
I never heard of it but I read up a little. Why would a statist like Trump want to dismantle the deep state. It seems ridiculous.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 3:06:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This again? Oh, jeez.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, fake as fuck
This again? Oh, jeez.

So much this! It really frustrates me that so many people who are on our side believe in this crap. If he is really shining the light on the left's corruption then why all the fucking riddles... "future prove past" WTF that doesn't mean anything, or moreso it could mean anything! Everything is presented as a fucking riddle, Why would someone do that? Why the hell wouldn't a high level White House person be able to compose a complete sentence once in awhile if they wanted to convey actual important thoughts and concepts? Don't give me the secrecy BS if they are posting words, they can post sentences. Everything is "look at this reflection in the picture" and "why is that person out of place", It is almost like it is a perfect false flag operation to distract the autists on the chans.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:37:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I never heard of it but I read up a little. Why would a statist like Trump want to dismantle the deep state. It seems ridiculous.
View Quote
What??
Listen to what he says

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:42:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Geezus some people will believe anything.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Q?

Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:47:44 AM EDT
[#49]
I keep seeing stuff about it.

Then I keep seeing that it's been debunked.

I don't know what to make of it now.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
As of this post, in an open poll where anyone can register/vote...51.57 % are not willing to definitively say "it's fake."

26.46 % of ARFCOM is woke as fuck.
View Quote
Barely a majority of people don't think you're bat shit crazy.

Congrats.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 280
Top Top