User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 280
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:51:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I keep seeing stuff about it.

Then I keep seeing that it's been debunked.

I don't know what to make of it now.
View Quote
All you need to ask is who is saying it's debunked.

I could care less what people think as long as they've done enough research to make an educated guess. It's the ones that just know it's fake that amuse me the most.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Barely a majority of people don't think you're bat shit crazy.

Congrats.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As of this post, in an open poll where anyone can register/vote...51.57 % are not willing to definitively say "it's fake."

26.46 % of ARFCOM is woke as fuck.

Congrats.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:53:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:53:56 AM EDT
[#4]
MAD TV Kenny Rogers psychic freinds hotline
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:54:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:55:26 AM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As of this post, in an open poll where anyone can register/vote...51.57 % are not willing to definitively say "it's fake."

Congrats.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/210094/image-609376.JPG
He thinks there’s three races of aliens visiting earth, so...
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:57:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats.
Huh?? Link?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:57:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats.
Remember the 10 days of darkmess?
Remember when the ATL airport had a power outage so HRC, Huma, Obama, Soros, and Elvis could be flown to Gitmo?
Remember when Q knew about the Florida school shooting but let it happen so the evil cabal could be revealed?

Pepperidge Farm 'Members.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:03:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Huh?? Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats.
Huh?? Link?
You don't know much about your butt buddy Seraphim, huh? The ex-cop with extensive brain damage that uses all manner of gray market "nootropics" and research chemicals.  That seraphim? Yeah, if you want to throw your lot in with some of the most mentally Ill people on this board, be my guest.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:04:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Remember when the ATL airport had a power outage so HRC, Huma, Obama, Soros, and Elvis could be flown to Gitmo?
Remember when Q knew about the Florida school shooting but let it happen so the evil cabal could be revealed?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats.

There was no OF so that's not what he said.
Link to where Q said why.
Link to where he said he knew about it.
Why just make stuff up? None of that is correct, you would think with 1600+ posts we could actually discuss what he said instead of made up hyperbole.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:07:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Everybody knows there are at least 5 races of aliens who visit the earth.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You don't know much about your butt buddy Seraphim, huh? The ex-cop with extensive brain damage that uses all manner of gray market "nootropics" and research chemicals.  That seraphim? Yeah, if you want to throw your lot in with some of the most mentally Ill people on this board, be my guest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats.
Huh?? Link?
Butt buddy?? WTF are you talking about?
This thread is about Q, not your fascination with other members. Have you actually done enough investigation to have an educated opinion or do you just know everything by default?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:14:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Remember when the deep state hacked a sub in Alaska and fired a missile? Yes that was believed.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Still waiting for Jeff Sessions to wake up
View Quote
Don't hold your breath while you wait.
Unless you look good in blue.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:23:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The longer and more prolific Nostradamus, I mean Q anon makes predictions the more he ocasionly gets shit the stick.
View Quote
Care to post any specific 'predictions' that Q has made?

Didn't think so...
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:28:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Stealth proselytizing is still proselytizing.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Remember that Q's first post was that Hillary had been arrested... There were also posts about them all going to Gitmo.

Still fake, still a troll.... Or some prefer "LARP".
View Quote
Says the "mod" that trolls that thread...why don't you tell everyone how  many times site staff has told told you to "knock it off"  you seem to invest a lot on energy into something you think is baloney, why is that?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:44:00 AM EDT
[#19]
I have only seen anything about it in passing on this forum.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:44:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Says the "mod" that trolls that thread...why don't you tell everyone how  many times site staff has told told you to "knock it off"  you seem to invest a lot on energy into something you think is baloney, why is that?
View Quote
Maybe he's one of us deep state plants sent here years ago just in case this secret war broke out. Or he could have had his account hacked by the cabal like I have seen people in the Q thread talk about. Also how may times have mods had to lock Q threads started by the OP for spreading this nonsense? I know of quite a few.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:59:20 AM EDT
[#21]
I've followed it.  Less lately.   I don't know if it's real or not.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Card carrying member of the cabal checking in here.... or at least Ive been accused of being so because of my continued skepticism.

Its been over 10 days since we last heard from their prophet.

I suspect that we may never hear from "Q" again.....

Perhaps he has finally ascended into the heavens to be reunited with our heavenly father and rewarded for a job well done.

Perhaps he has descended into the fiery abyss where he is currently engaged in mortal hand-to-hand combat with Satan himself.

Or perhaps he realizes he peaked about three months ago and the gig is just about up.

I predicted "Q" would eventually vanish into the ether and become a martyr to his own cause... to be revered for decades by the faithful. Can I now assume the mantle of internet prophet?

L. Ron Hubbard and Joseph Smith would be green with envy. It took them decades to amass the following that this unnamed charlatan has done in a few months with nothing more than a WiFi connection and a few cryptic riddles.

Perhaps P. T. Barnum was the true prophet......
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Congrats.
View Quote
Dude- if I cared whether people thought I was crazy, then I wouldn't speak my mind. I've got no shame in voicing any opinions that I hold, whether they raise eyebrows or not. What did Thomas Jefferson say? “It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." Walking on eggshells is no way to live your life. Especially in a world where people wear pussy hats and bemoan the societal constructs that protect them from things like sharia.

The only ones that worry me on here are the individuals who take my opinions personally- then go and try to paint me as some kind of violent/unstable person in their posts. There are a select few people who get so worked up and vicious over the "Q" thing that they have made uncalled-for accusations and given lurking anti-gunners ammunition to use against me personally. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that the individuals in question haven't tried to "report" me to some kind of authorities. (Maybe they have.) I guess if you hold a difference of opinion or beliefs that you aren't fit to own firearms or be on a gun forum...

It's serious business.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Remember when the deep state hacked a sub in Alaska and fired a missile? Yes that was believed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I 'member.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:30:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Why did we need a second thread about this retard?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
The OP has started like 5 or 6 of these. Q requires his flock to spread the gospel. IBTL.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Dude- if I cared whether people thought I was crazy, then I wouldn't speak my mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats.
Dude- if I cared whether people thought I was crazy, then I wouldn't speak my mind.
I not saying you care; I'm saying you take the poll results as something more than they are.

There are ~3200 people online right now, and only 392 have voted so far. Another way to look at this poll is that only 1/32nd of ARFCOMers think Q is real.

Moon Landing Faked!!!—Why People Believe in Conspiracy Theories
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Huh?? Link?
View Quote
Site:www.ar15.com seraphim aliens

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Fighter-pilot-chases-UFO-urges-world-leaders-to-take-the-threat-of-aliens-seriously/5-2067277/

There’s more.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The OP has started like 5 or 6 of these. Q requires his flock to spread the gospel. IBTL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is 4 but I never expect any accuracy or truth from your posts.

This started last November,  so it's an ongoing event, I'm just trying to see the % increase over time. It's a very interesting case study for multiple reasons on both sides of the spectrum.
This event, regardless if you think it's real or fake is like nothing that's ever hit the Internet in our lifetime.
If it's real, They're attempting to change the world. If it's fake, never before has a LARP continued this long and amassed this many followers.
It's real IMO but I've actually researched it.
Retard?? lol, even if it was fake, the amount of information and connections in his posts are amazing.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Fighter-pilot-chases-UFO-urges-world-leaders-to-take-the-threat-of-aliens-seriously/5-2067277/

There’s more.
View Quote
Not to mention the ghosts, demons, angelic creatures, and monsters in the woods.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:54:41 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
You don't know much about your butt buddy Seraphim, huh? The ex-cop with extensive brain damage that uses all manner of gray market "nootropics" and research chemicals. That seraphim? Yeah, if you want to throw your lot in with some of the most mentally Ill people on this board, be my guest.
View All Quotes

Quoted:
You don't know much about your butt buddy Seraphim, huh? The ex-cop with extensive brain damage that uses all manner of gray market "nootropics" and research chemicals. That seraphim? Yeah, if you want to throw your lot in with some of the most mentally Ill people on this board, be my guest.
Quoted:

Butt buddy?? WTF are you talking about?
This thread is about Q, not your fascination with other members. Have you actually done enough investigation to have an educated opinion or do you just know everything by default?
Am I supposed to be ashamed of LE/Fire service years ago? I was one of the good guys. I'm proud of that.

Am I supposed to be ashamed of the head injury? Nothing I could do to prevent that, but I have worked full time to support my family (including my child) since it happened. I'm physically limited on the type of work that I can do...but I'm not a deadbeat or a shitbag.

Or maybe I'm supposed to be ashamed of choosing to use piracetam to protect my brain cells? It isn't illegal or unsafe. Tons of people use supplements like that...various nootropics have been studied for 20+ years.

There we go with the vitriol and accusations of mental illness again...it's almost as if a few of these people want me to be perceived as an unstable right-wing nutjob. Some of them could be a shoe-in for the sensationalist liberal media. All because I hold an opinion or I am open about the way I live/believe.

Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

There’s more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh?? Link?

There’s more.
I thought you were talking about Q, let's try to stay on topic.

This happens all the time, someone makes a claim and everyone says Q said "insert BS here" or "they all think" which is BS in of itself.
People want to focus on the messenger, or where the messenger is at, what someone thought the messenger meant, somehow that's easier then focusing on the message itself.
Do people really think that there's no one or group thinking about how to increase their power or influence?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There’s more.
View Quote
And?

If people like Hillary Clinton and John Podesta are trying to push an "alien disclosure" agenda, you would do well to pay attention and educate yourself- at least try to understand what kind of racket they are selling.

I happen to believe that we aren't alone in the universe. Guess I should feel bad about that or something.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
TBS has asked me to knock off the back and forth, and I responded.  But he also said many times that I wasn't doing anything wrong.  I ask questions and point out the stupid stuff.  Why?  Because gun owners are our own worst enemies.  If you don't think that that thread hurts the gun industry, then ignorance is bliss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember that Q's first post was that Hillary had been arrested... There were also posts about them all going to Gitmo.

Still fake, still a troll.... Or some prefer "LARP".
TBS has asked me to knock off the back and forth, and I responded.  But he also said many times that I wasn't doing anything wrong.  I ask questions and point out the stupid stuff.  Why?  Because gun owners are our own worst enemies.  If you don't think that that thread hurts the gun industry, then ignorance is bliss.
So you're just a white night trying to save the 2a with your virtue. That makes it easier to understand, I'm sure you mean well.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:10:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If you don't think that that thread hurts the gun industry, then ignorance is bliss.
View Quote
On any given day, there are a million topics on ARFCOM that could be twisted with your same logic to make gun owners look crazy/racist/sexist/violent/extremist. Look at what the media does to Trump. The only way to keep them from claiming any of those things and trying to vilify us is by remaining silent and afraid to speak or comment on anything- to be seen and not heard. That's the entire strategy and you are falling for it...hook, line and sinker.

Whose side are you on? Why are you giving liberals ideas?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This happens all the time, someone makes a claim and everyone says Q said "insert BS here" or "they all think" which is BS in of itself.
People want to focus on the messenger, or where the messenger is at, what someone thought the messenger meant, somehow that's easier then focusing on the message itself.
Do people really think that there's no one or group thinking about how to increase their power or influence?
View Quote
I’m gonna get site staff to give me a name change to Q since every poster with that name must be believed without scrutiny.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:13:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I’m gonna get site staff to give me a name change to Q since every poster with that name must be believed without scrutiny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scrutinize him, pick a few posts and let's talk about them. Let's not talk about other people's opinions as that doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:19:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I not saying you care; I'm saying you take the poll results as something more than they are.

There are ~3200 people online right now, and only 392 have voted so far. Another way to look at this poll is that only 1/32nd of ARFCOMers think Q is real.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats.

So you can just assume everyone that is online thinks it's fake...yea that's one way to look at it.

In a typical investigation, do you think the investigators have a better grasp of the evidence/event then the bystanders behind the tape?
Should everyone just know stuff without having to actually study/investigate it?

Blue Pill or Red Pill - The Matrix (2/9) Movie CLIP (1999) HD
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:19:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Yep, totally fake.

And at the next rally in Fargo q posted a picture of people in q shirts, that picture was taken within 15 feet of Jared Kushner in the vip section.

Yep, totally fake.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yep, totally fake. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfzvLlFb1ZmJptvMWXZ9FwRexewug65FmFJjuHcOHBcBMjpiERlw

And at the next rally in Fargo q posted a picture of people in q shirts, that picture was taken within 15 feet of Jared Kushner in the vip section.

Yep, totally fake.
View Quote
Yep
Trump could kill Q in a single tweet, those that think he doesn't have any idea about it (yes, some said that) are the ones with blinders on.
What about Trump makes you think he would let someone troll using his name and not mention a word about in 10 months.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:39:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Keeper
Of
Odd
Knowledge
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
When someone challenges a Q believer this is the result:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAQtM_QCIAAGlJs.jpg
View Quote
Remember when OP wished he could beat nonbelievers with a baseball bat?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:46:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep
Trump could kill Q in a single tweet, those that think he doesn't have any idea about it (yes, some said that) are the ones with blinders on.
What about Trump makes you think he would let someone troll using his name and not mention a word about in 10 months.
View Quote
Because it keeps people distracted and gives those who need evidence that the deep state is being dismantled something to chew on.

It does him no harm and actually helps him by placating that segment of his base.

I'm an ardent supporter of the POTUS, but I'm also a realist.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:49:18 AM EDT
[#47]
It's the new religion for retards.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:52:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just for clarity, you think it's a religion? You think everyone they thinks it's real is a retard?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
He’s not the hero we need, he’s the hero we deserve.
Page / 280
Top Top