Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 6:28:34 PM EDT
OK,this has been posted in the AR section but oh well.

The Rock River Entry Tactical.Colt is being dick heads and Rock River is cheaper,with from what I hear the same qualtiy.For those of you not in the know,here are the things that will be added.

-EOTech 552
-KAC RAS
-VLTOR Carbine stock
-ARMS 40
-KAC VG
-Possible SureFire

Alot of this stuff was decided with the help of the people on this great website,and I look forward to showing you the finished product.I will be ordering it from ADCO in a short amount of time.With the saved money I will probably get the EOTech right away.

Thanks,Tyler
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
RRA is better, IMO. The upper / lowers match extremely precisely. You don't need to worry about the rattling b/w the receiver.

I have also found their customer service to be awesome. Really high-quality stuff.

DPMS isn't too bad either - I like their TiN stuff.

What I really think would be cool one day is a polygonal cold-hammer forged barrel.

Polygonal is much-longer lasting AND more accurate than button rifling. EDM is cool but doesn't last too long because the metal is not hardened during the process.

MMMMM. TiN-lined polygonal barrel. I wish.....
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#2]
polygonal barrel,now why did'nt I think of that?
Damnit,now I gotta go back and see how I'm gonna build my next one.
What an awesome idea!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
polygonal barrel,now why did'nt I think of that?
Damnit,now I gotta go back and see how I'm gonna build my next one.
What an awesome idea!hr

If someone more experienced can tell me, I think the HK rifles are polygonal. I know their pistols are....

I really think that the polygonal AR-15 barrel would be cool. Apart from price, does anyone know why they don't make them???
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Top Top