Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 6:28:34 PM EDT
OK,this has been posted in the AR section but oh well.

The Rock River Entry Tactical.Colt is being dick heads and Rock River is cheaper,with from what I hear the same qualtiy.For those of you not in the know,here are the things that will be added.

-EOTech 552
-KAC RAS
-VLTOR Carbine stock
-ARMS 40
-KAC VG
-Possible SureFire

Alot of this stuff was decided with the help of the people on this great website,and I look forward to showing you the finished product.I will be ordering it from ADCO in a short amount of time.With the saved money I will probably get the EOTech right away.

Thanks,Tyler
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
RRA is better, IMO. The upper / lowers match extremely precisely. You don't need to worry about the rattling b/w the receiver.

I have also found their customer service to be awesome. Really high-quality stuff.

DPMS isn't too bad either - I like their TiN stuff.

What I really think would be cool one day is a polygonal cold-hammer forged barrel.

Polygonal is much-longer lasting AND more accurate than button rifling. EDM is cool but doesn't last too long because the metal is not hardened during the process.

MMMMM. TiN-lined polygonal barrel. I wish.....
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#2]
polygonal barrel,now why did'nt I think of that?
Damnit,now I gotta go back and see how I'm gonna build my next one.
What an awesome idea!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
polygonal barrel,now why did'nt I think of that?
Damnit,now I gotta go back and see how I'm gonna build my next one.
What an awesome idea!hr

If someone more experienced can tell me, I think the HK rifles are polygonal. I know their pistols are....

I really think that the polygonal AR-15 barrel would be cool. Apart from price, does anyone know why they don't make them???
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top