Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 4:07:15 PM EDT
I see people posting "tag" in certain threads as if it's a way to mark certain threads for follow-up reading.  I'm trying to figure out a way to either only read the latest replies, or to be able to view every thread that I've posted in...   Is there a way to do this?   I see that you can easily view threads that you've started yourself via "My Topics", but this doesn't help when you find that someone else has started a discussion that interests you.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Towards the upper left part of your screen where it says "membership options" says "my active topics" for members who contribute to the site.  Every thread the poster has created or responded to is quickly located when that option is exercised.

Click on "membership options" and it will explain that to you.  Otherwise, you'll have to subscribe to every post you respond to.  The "subscribe" button is located in the upper right corner of each thread you read / post to.  A subscription means that whenever somebody responds to that thread, you'll get an email notification.

Outside of subscribing, the only other way to quickly recheck a thread is to save it to your favorites menu.

I hope this helps.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah, that helps a lot.  These people that are "tagging" threads have paid for this convenience!  Excellent.  I've been looking for an excuse to become a member and this may just be it...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:03:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ah, that helps a lot.  These people that are "tagging" threads have paid for this convenience!  Excellent.  I've been looking for an excuse to become a member and this may just be it...

We'd certainly appreciate your contribution!  Members supporting the site help keep this place alive.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We'd certainly appreciate your contribution!  Members supporting the site help keep this place alive.

Do I have to use the online store, or can I just PayPal the money to [email protected] ?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Its up to you but using the store moves things a bit faster toward your upgrade.  I believe I've read where Goatboy suggests that everyone should try to go through the store.

Thanks again for contributing.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Its up to you but using the store moves things a bit faster toward your upgrade.  I believe I've read where Goatboy suggests that everyone should try to go through the store.

Thanks again for contributing.

Cool...  Thanks for the quick reply!  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:54:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Happy to help - send me an IM anytime you need assistance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top