Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2020 12:39:33 PM EDT
I have been attempting to message another member a few times now and each time there is an error. The first message was written December 10 it was a little long but I did not get an error message stating it was over 3500 characters. I did check the box to save a copy in my sent folder. I pressed send but when I checked my sent folder it was not there. I sent a very short follow up message shortly after asking if they had gotten my first message and they stated they did not.

I attempted a second message on 12/21/2020 and it was long but this time I got the 3500 character error message and it filled my message with code. There was a lower case letter n between each word and number strings and percent signs at each paragraph break. I cleaned up the message, checked the character count (well under the limit), deleted all the quotes, and checked the save to sent box. I didnt hear back from the other guy so I checked my send folder this morning and it is not there.

Any help or insight would be appreciated
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top