Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 5:47:51 AM EDT
I do not know if this has been suggested before in here (I can't search this area), but how's about a "Poverty Level" subscription???  example $10 a year, for unlimited & advanced searches.  that's all I need.  I feel many of us will contribute if this rate were offered.  All we need is unlimted searches, daz all.  pretty simple & AR15.com will get tons more contributors.  wadda ya think?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#1]
How about switching to dial-up and using the lite version?

The price is hardly unreasonable. If you don't use the site very often then you probably don't need the search all that much.

As far as I can tell, aside from the Team Forum and an avatar, the search is the only other perk to being a bronze member. Worth it if you ask me.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#2]
heres a thought: if you don't give non paying members the search capability, they will post redundant themes over & over & over & over....  cuz they can't search.  lols.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#4]
So it'll be more like it used to be... with the timer anyway. That's what prompted me to pay up. The timer was pissing me off when I was on a mission to find something in partcular.

Hey... whatever works I guess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top