Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2001 2:39:18 AM EDT
How about a forum dedicated to local ranges?  Not all people have or know of a place to shoot.
or maybe the local range operator's/owners can get a little advertising in. All the forums at AR-15 are great as far as owning and operating certin weapons but with out a safe place to shoot.....?

Link Posted: 6/25/2001 5:10:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 1:30:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Great! I hope we can start bragging or complaining about the local ranges soon...We need to do all we can can to support them and KEEP THEM OPEN! I know this topic kind of falls near being a general forum topic, but it would be nice to see it work as stand alone.

Keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Actually, I had this same thought a while ago and it's slated to become a tool sometime after the test goes live. Right now I have frozen the additional tools and fixes for the site upgrade (trust me it's a LOT of stuff!!!) and have both this and a rebuilt Equipment Exchange on the agenda.

-- GB
View Quote

I second having a place to list all of the local ranges. Being new to shooting (my AR is about a week old) I only know of one rifle range that isn't all that good.

The sooner members can start making a list the better...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top