Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 11:38:46 PM EDT
Don't know if this has ever been mentioned, but it seems we have some skilled cooks here, and very experienced grillers.  How about a forum were we can discuss BBQ, Grilling, cooking, share our recipes, or come up with new recipes through group input.  Just an Idea.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds good to me..  

I actually posted this before and  some ass came along complaining that a cooking forum doesn't belong on a gun board .. Yet we have stuff like fitness

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:31:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, OK, OK, We can just make it a Smoker forum, and allow hijacking by stove and grill cookers.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:26:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is going to sound reverse-chauvinistic but we do have a fair number of recipe threads in the womens' forum.  Y'all are more than welcome to post them in there.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:07:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sounds good to me..  

I actually posted this before and  some ass came along complaining that a cooking forum doesn't belong on a gun board .. Yet we have stuff like fitness

I enjoy eating what I shoot so a cooking forum on a gun board sounds pretty smart to me.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:28:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This is going to sound reverse-chauvinistic but we do have a fair number of recipe threads in the womens' forum.  Y'all are more than welcome to post them in there.

You chauvinist!

Ok, so the ladies get one, and the men don't, eh?

J/k.  I will check it out. But lets face it, how many smoker recipes, or Grill recipes can be there, thats a mans domain.
(didn't want you to be the only chauvinist)
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top