Posted: 4/7/2010 9:55:16 PM EDT
Would make life easier.
Link Posted: 4/24/2010 6:03:13 AM EDT
[#1]
How does it work?
Link Posted: 4/24/2010 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I am glad you asked.

If I were to quote you, I'd hit the quote button under your post, make my post and hit submit.

Quoted:
How does it work?

Like so.

Now if I wanted to quote the two posts in this thread I have to copy this, go back and click the quote button under the other post.

Quoted:
Would make life easier.

Just like that. Seems pretty straight forward. Except it took me quite a bit of time to do. Now in threads where there are quite a few more responses and you want to reply to each of them, that would take even more time.

Multi-quote works by me clicking on a box for however many people I want to quote. For example, say I clicked on the box for the first two quotes. I hit reply and it takes me to the page like the one I'm typing in.

Quoted:
Would make life easier.

Yes, it would kaya. Wonderful suggestion!

Quoted:
How does it work?

Did I somewhat explain that in English for you pathfinder?

Like that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2010 8:02:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I've seen it with vbulletin forms I think. Never really knew how it worked though. I like it now that you explained it. I can't tell you how many times I've copy pasted different posts to quote.
Link Posted: 4/25/2010 10:40:04 AM EDT
[#4]
vBulletin is where I came up with it.

It truly does make life easier.
Link Posted: 5/31/2010 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#5]
BTT
Link Posted: 10/13/2010 9:22:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Bumping because this would be the most spectacular thing to happen to this website since swingset rose from the dead. And now, I go back to attempting to quote multiple quotes on different pages the hard way.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:33:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Must...keep...alive... ... ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top