Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2022 10:20:45 AM EDT
American Red Cross does not separate vaxed blood from unvaxed blood.  In this week's Weekly News Wrap-up, USA Watchdog Greg Hunter reports a baby who died after receiving a transfusion of vaxed blood.  

Just a coincident, nothing to see here.  Safe and effective and does the two things exactly as intended.  One of them was to make people like Phauxi rich.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#1]
They recently tweeted there's no sense in keeping them separate since the mRNA doesn't enter the bloodstream, later that day they deleted the tweet but not before screenshots were grabbed.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 2:07:45 PM EDT
[#2]
This is going to be an issue going forward. I've had several patients in the OR that have questioned the surgeon about whether or not the vax status of blood donations were known.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 3:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Is there a link with more info on the incident?

Link Posted: 9/30/2022 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Why did a baby need a transfusion?  Was there some kind of health problem?

Have there been other deaths of babies who had transfusions?
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:32:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

These are the questions we need answers for. A baby needing a blood transfusion tells me something else that ain't good is going on here.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 9:37:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Before FB deleted the group the parents were posting in it and stated that it was born with a defect in it's throat and got surgery to repair it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 9:54:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Before FB deleted the group the parents were posting in it and stated that it was born with a defect in it's throat and got surgery to repair it.
View Quote

And the baby got blood from someone who was vaccinated and died as a result?

Was this by chance an antivaccine FB group?
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 10:07:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Normally I disagree with everything you post about these fucked up, bullshit "vaccines". Having said that, you are right about this one.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Normally I disagree with everything you post about these fucked up, bullshit "vaccines". Having said that, you are right about this one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not necessarily. There may be other deaths of babies who have had transfusions but they haven't been publicized. Further, there may be babies who have died after transfusions but the medical professionals didn't take the time to track down whether the blood donor had the HEGT shots or not.

So, it's incorrect to say CK is right about this as there is insufficient information to make that call. However, given past history, I'd lean towards he is not.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 11:18:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I gave blood a few weeks ago and they were not concerned about my vax status. They also said they no longer test for antibodies.

Lots of questions about HIV and hepatitis risks, but no concern whatsoever about covid nor the vax. They're not going to know if the donated blood came from a vaxxed or unvaxxed person.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 12:02:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I gave blood a few weeks ago and they were not concerned about my vax status. They also said they no longer test for antibodies.

Lots of questions about HIV and hepatitis risks, but no concern whatsoever about covid nor the vax. They're not going to know if the donated blood came from a vaxxed or unvaxxed person.
View Quote

They may not know but they can certainly find out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 12:57:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Hmmm

Market for unvaccinated O pos blood

Link Posted: 10/1/2022 6:34:17 AM EDT
[#13]
The term “Pureblood” won’t just be a cute nickname going forward.

Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:30:04 AM EDT
[#14]
How long can you store blood?  I thought it had a shelf life of around 6 months but maybe that was for something else like plasma?

ETA...this was the most direct answer I could find, post on a health forum from a MD:

45 days: The current procedures allow red blood cells to be stored for 45 days. Platelets can be stored for only 5-7 days depending on the storage solution. Plasma can be stored frozen for a year. Red cells can also be stored frozen for up to ten years.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hmmm

Market for unvaccinated O pos blood
View Quote

FYI - O Negative is regarded as the universal donor type.  More power to anyone who can sell their blood for a premium price, whether or not vaccination status has anything to do with their blood's safety.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top