BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:48:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who is in charge and driving this society to crash? Do you think they do not have a plan to remake it in the image of their interests?
View Quote

I’m sure they do.

It remains to be seen how that goes for them.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:58:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This is my assessment. I think intentional collapse is the plan. I disagree with their assessment that this works in their favor.
View Quote

One thing I wonder is if there is a plan, and they're so many steps ahead of us all to complete it, they would have to be martyrs, dying to create a new world. Like that was their sacrifice, to change things. If this is supposed to be a controlled descent, it seems they lost control, which would mean they're idiots and incompetent. Sometimes I think it's all a bluff, ultimately with no power to compel people to do the things people talk about here. That they'll bluff the country into compliance based on perceived power, and will win because no one called them on it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:28:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Apply? Lol. I not taking anything, they don't like it they can kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You'll all bend the knee
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My employer is a government contractor.  Vaccine is required by Dec 8.  CEO is hardcore Republican but that doesn't matter. This is a large company and I am middle management.  The bulk of our income comes from .gov contracts.

In my location, over 50% of the employees are not vaxed and are saying they will not get vaxed.  Nearly all of the unvaxed are applying for religious exemptions.  I don't know how difficult it will be to get the exemption accepted.  If most are denied, the doors here will be forced to close.  This is after supply chain issues already caused us to cut our production in half for the year.  We have been knocked down and this is the coup de grace.  I know my company's situation is anything but isolated.

Our country is actively and intentionally being destroyed by this administration.

You'll all bend the knee

A percentage certainly will.  Maybe a large percentage.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:42:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Illegals, Haitians and Afghans will fill the labor positions.
They already said they will double the visas for technical people from India next year.
Robot use is increasing in factories.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most of these companies will struggle to survive losing 10% of their employees. Some are going to lose 50%+. Those companies will cease to exist. Don’t tell me they are going to bring in illegals either. Few if any of them are qualified to do the work. Has anyone watched what happens when a significant portion of a country is unemployed? That is how you get violent revolutions. I cannot remember anytime in the history books where a government intentionally destroyed its own economy. Even doing it by accident usually gets said government replaced. If they think they can manage that they really are ignoring history. I think the dems may just cause a catastrophic economic dislocation that will lead to a government that appears wonderful on the surface (end of the Democratic Party) and will actually be nearly 100% destructive in the long run. It may not be an official theocracy, but it will function as one. It will appear to be the complete opposite of the people in power today.

Illegals, Haitians and Afghans will fill the labor positions.
They already said they will double the visas for technical people from India next year.
Robot use is increasing in factories.

You think a bunch of Haitians and Afghans are going to work in automated factories? Trained engineers and operators from first world countries can barely keep those things running. Do you really think they are going to import 30m workers? What do you think all the unemployed, unvaxxed are going to do? Sit there and starve? If even 1% of the country decides enough is enough it is over. That is 3.5 million “insurgents” with nothing to lose embedded everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You think a bunch of Haitians and Afghans are going to work in automated factories? Trained engineers and operators from first world countries can barely keep those things running. Do you really think they are going to import 30m workers? What do you think all the unemployed, unvaxxed are going to do? Sit there and starve? If even 1% of the country decides enough is enough it is over. That is 3.5 million “insurgents” with nothing to lose embedded everywhere.
View Quote

Yeah, importing millions of folks with an iq of 80 will solve the technical employment issue, lol.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I work for a large company that does hold lots of government contracts.  We got notice yesterday as well.

I asked our local HR person why and her reply was "I guess we voted for the wrong person".  Nothing she can do about it so far.

Come on lawsuits!
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I work for a semi-large company, 500+ people. They just recently put out that because we are a subcontractor for some federal contracts, they will have to work with the mandate. However, to their credit, it sure seems like they don't want to and I think they're going to do all they can to leave outs for people who don't want it.

They plan to send out an anonymous survey to the company to get a feel for "vax" status and I hope our feelings on the subject. I know at least a few of us will make it known this is a line in the sand that we will not cross. I sure hope it's more than a few of us.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I work for a semi-large company, 500+ people. They just recently put out that because we are a subcontractor for some federal contracts, they will have to work with the mandate. However, to their credit, it sure seems like they don't want to and I think they're going to do all they can to leave outs for people who don't want it.

They plan to send out an anonymous survey to the company to get a feel for "vax" status and I hope our feelings on the subject. I know at least a few of us will make it known this is a line in the sand that we will not cross. I sure hope it's more than a few of us.
View Quote

All those with a signed note from their doctor should apply for medical exemptions.
All those with sincere religious objections should apply for religious exemptions.

Hey, look at that. All our unvaxxed employees are exempt.
Carry on.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I work for a large company that does hold lots of government contracts.  We got notice yesterday as well.

I asked our local HR person why and her reply was "I guess we voted for the wrong person".  Nothing she can do about it so far.

Come on lawsuits!
View Quote

By “we” does she really mean “she”?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Oops we tripped your power plant, oops we don't know how to fix it, oops you have no power, oops 2 guys just got burned up racking in an energized breaker, oops we crossphased this transformer..." people think these workers are interchangeable parts, it's not like that. Even losing clerks would fuck shit up.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just say you are all vaxxed. How do they make you prove it?
View Quote

I believe there is a .gov database being kept on those who took the jab.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:41:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You'll all bend the knee
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It needs to crash to fix it.  Let it crash.
View Quote

It's the only way.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:50:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

A percentage certainly will.  Maybe a large percentage.
View Quote

What will you do?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#16]
And There's still not been anything posted in the federal register.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#17]

I hope everyone says that but OP was already defending Hornady in another thread saying it “wasn’t their fault/they dindu nuffin”.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You'll all bend the knee
View Quote

Just because you did doesn't mean everyone else will.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll all bend the knee

I didn’t and will not
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:55:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You'll all bend the knee
View Quote

Here is a person who has bent and wants you to also, so they are not alone.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 8:32:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wrong. I haven’t and won’t even if it means being fired.

I said that because OP was DEFENDING Hornady and his employer in another thread. “It ain’t their fault, it’s Biden’s, etc”
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 8:44:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

"Oops we tripped your power plant, oops we don't know how to fix it, oops you have no power, oops 2 guys just got burned up racking in an energized breaker, oops we crossphased this transformer..." people think these workers are interchangeable parts, it's not like that. Even losing clerks would fuck shit up.
View Quote

To the Mike Bloomberg’s of the world, blue collar work is for low IQ individuals. It’s like he said about farming - some hick throws a seed in the ground and it makes food.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You'll all bend the knee
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll all bend the knee

Do not take the mark of the beast to buy and sell.

Do not show the mark. Do not worship the beast.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong. I haven’t and won’t even if it means being fired.

I said that because OP was DEFENDING Hornady and his employer in another thread. “It ain’t their fault, it’s Biden’s, etc”

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:37:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I agree with you, OP.  The vaccine mandate will finish destroying the economy that the COVID lockdowns damaged in the first place.  This is just starting.   You think you can't get goods and services now, wait until next spring when nobody can obtain anything with reliability.  This administration had better wake  up....unless....destroying the economy completely was the plan all along.
View Quote

They do not care what happens, they are going to burn it all to the ground for their Messianic Magic Negro.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top