Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2021 2:12:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Frightening stuff.  

The nursing schools at college had hallways filled with photos of nasty nosocomial infections to serve as warnings.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
BTW just a word of advice: DO NOT USE Barbacide to sanitize razors. Barbacide is for use on plastic not metal.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 5:07:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Guess Grandpappy was right when he splashed scent laced alcohol all over his face when he finished shaving.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Derp grabbed up the ass razor.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Pro tip, don't use your roommate's razor, toothbrush, comb or dildos.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By motoguzzi:
Pro tip, don't use your roommate's razor, toothbrush, comb or dildos.
View Quote

Especially if you use the dildo on your face, the toothbrush on your hair, the comb on your teeth, and the razor up your ass.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:
Frightening stuff.  

The nursing schools at college had hallways filled with photos of nasty nosocomial infections to serve as warnings.  
View Quote

One thing you can't learn from the books is the smell.  I was working the ER one day when a teenage girl came in from a nasty car wreck.  She ended up with internal injuries and we sent her to surgery.  
They ended up leaving her abdomen open for a few weeks.  IIRC, it was part of her intestines or bowel that had died and they were going in over and over and messing with that.  They stitched her up with what basically looked like a football.  After that, ICU nurses each shift would unlace her belly and clean the wound and repack it.  She ended up catching the flesh eating bacteria.  And that one smell you cannot describe and one you cannot forget.  Seared into my brain.  Whenever I think about that girl, I remember that smell vividly.  Its been 15+ years.

Its got undertones of Dr. Pepper, mint, and the other 80% of it I can't describe.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#8]
What kind of idiot uses someone else's razor???!!! We've known not to do this at LEAST since AIDS in the 1980's!
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:41:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skillshot] [#9]
I don't know about this story. The claims of the razor being the culprit are thin.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 11:15:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Probably syphilis.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:12:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spydercomonkey] [#11]
Originally Posted By fxntime:
Guess Grandpappy was right when he splashed scent laced alcohol all over his face when he finished shaving.
View Quote

I've been doing that lately. Sanitizes any tiny cuts from the razor, and is also very refreshing.

https://www.amazon.com/Proraso-After-Lotion-Refreshing-Toning/dp/B0085UECY2
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:22:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#13]
good thing he didn't use it to shave his balls
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Why is this news
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top