Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2021 6:51:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TriChrome]
Probably stupid question as I'm TOTALLY out of the loop since I quit vaping like 2 years ago (and didn't even know they banned shipping e-juice - WTF, this helps people quit the way-worse regular cigarettes!!! -- sorry to hear this everyone).

Anyway, unless I'm blind AR15 removed the Vaping WTS subforum too? And looks like Craigslist banned selling vaping stuff. And Facebook just removed my listing... where (like non-eBay/Amazon) do people sell used gear at? I have 4x box mods and a beautiful GUS mechanical mod and some tanks and coils I'm trying to sell as a cheap package deal. Nothing I'm selling even contains nicotine! (if this is a touchy subject and we're not even allowed to ask about this, please delete this post - like I said, I'm way out of the loop).

**EDIT** AND my listing on OfferUp/LetGo was just removed too... although when I search for "vape" like 10,000 results comes up lol... I guess I can try the local fleamarket in like 2 years when Covid is over? lol. **EDIT #2** seems like Reddit is one of the only places left to go for this stuff...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top