Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2019 10:01:47 AM EDT
I’ve been vaping a month now, and the hobby provides quite an interesting learning
curve. The options are endless, and each can customize their own experience.
A lot of it doesn’t make sense just yet, especially box mod design. Most are tall or
clunky, are uncomfortable to carry, and don’t sit well on a table.
I’d expect a easy way to carry a 2 mil tank around would be popular, but I’m not having
much luck. Found some discontinued Teslas that I liked, but just received it and it’s a dud
out of the box. Will see how replacement works.

My EDC is a Aegis Mini with Innokin Zlide. Currently vaping Black Note Solo, but have
DIY stuff coming. Trying NET extracts from Stixx Mixx

Link Posted: 8/27/2019 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Geekvape Aegis Legend

GeekVape Zeus X

InkedAtty All Day Vape Tank expansion

Small enough for EDC
powerful enough to meet my DTL needs

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 3:27:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#2]
Still learning, but have not gotten a mod that I don’t like yet.  The Paranormal DNA was nicer than my Aegis Legend - till I started making custom profiles on the Legend.  Have not really taken the effort to really learn the DNA.

Likewise was really enjoying the Drone Squonk DNA - till I toyed more with the Aegis Squonk.  Plus my wife took my Legend (as I was not really ready to give up the Aegis Squonk as easily)

Right now, side by side - I am really liking the Aegis Squonk.  It can basically convert to a Solo with a cheap replacement grip.  The bottle squonks a little better than the Drone.  Only issue is eye dropper juice bottles are a pain to fill it with.  That said, eyedroppers are all but outlawed now - so that is just a matter of time before it is a mute point.  The only think I am preferring on the Drone is filling the bottle - and that is because I like the old tech removable bottle to fill rather than using a fill port.

Meanwhile will be getting my first mec in a couple days - so who knows what mod will reign supreme next week.
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 2:28:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Paranormal DNA 250c and 24mm Dotmod Petri RTA.
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 10:58:56 AM EDT
[#5]
My EDC right now are (all photos are file photos from the web)

Aegis Legend X
Attachment Attached File

Topped with with a wotofo Profile Unity with and ADV tank expansion.

Attachment Attached File

then that gets rotated with a  DOVOPO Topside Dual squonker with a wotofo profile

Attachment Attached File

I am awaiting the

Wotofo Profile 1.5 with its larger mesh section to get here (Its in the mail....)

Link Posted: 12/8/2019 3:33:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#6]
Well it probably will not be my edc forever - but am enjoying a Kennedy Vindicator right now.
—-
Well since this is still the last posts in the thread.  Still enjoying the Vindicator.  It does not have the power, or the ramp speed, or the the flavor that my squonks with Profile Unity mesh RDA’s have, but something about it makes it more satisfying yet.
—-
Fuck, shit, damn.  Just squonked on my Aegis and accidentally hit the wattage up button.  100watts through the mesh - fried the wick and got a dry hit from hell.  Not the first time I did that either.  Sad when you screw up easier on the regulated mod easier than the mec.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Innokin MVP 5 for EDC ADV,  just upgraded from the MVP 4.  Topped with Drop Dead RDA.

For Driving VooPoo Drag 2/Mini with Dead Rabbit RTA.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 9:16:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Herb3] [#8]
I've been using a Dovpo Topside Single but it is slowing dying so this weekend I picked up an Aegis Boost and so far I like it.

Will probably pick-up an Aegis Squonk after the first of the year to use at home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top