Champaign ball python (Harley)

Bumblebee ball python (Honey)

Hypo het albino boa (Crazy Eyes)

Normal columbian boa (Frankie)

Mojave ball python (Mustard)

Baby retics hatching

Link Posted: 1/6/2011 4:52:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Luv the colour of the top one..you should do an AR in the same scheme.

and then take pics of the snake around the AR.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 4:55:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Luv the colour of the top one..you should do an AR in the same scheme.

and then take pics of the snake around the AR.

maybe not the top one, but that is still a great idea!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 4:59:45 AM EDT
[#3]
That piebald one is really neat looking.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:06:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks. Tonto is my pride and joy. He is just a freaking cool snake. Unfortunately his girlfriend passed away from an intestinal tract twist this year.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#5]
If your Mojave/Bumblebee combo is 1.1, you need to breed them.  Mojave-Spiders and Mojave-Pastels are gorgeous.  And later on you could shoot for BEL's from one of the Mojave combos.

Your pied is a real looker too.  I need to get more BP's someday..
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 3:42:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If your Mojave/Bumblebee combo is 1.1, you need to breed them.  Mojave-Spiders and Mojave-Pastels are gorgeous.  And later on you could shoot for BEL's from one of the Mojave combos.

Your pied is a real looker too.  I need to get more BP's someday..

Yes, the Mojo and bumblebee is 1.1 plus I have a male spider as well. I used to have a lot more. I am down to just 14 balls and 15 boas plus a carpet python and black ray snake. I have gotten rid of all my burms and retics and chameleons and about a dozen ball pythons. I am mainly focusing on boas now. I have albino boas, hypos, het hypos, aneries, ghosts, and normals. Boas are pretty much the coolest snakes out there I think.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/10/2011 6:21:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Beautiful colorations!
Link Posted: 1/10/2011 6:56:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I love pythons. Great pics.
Link Posted: 1/10/2011 7:59:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Your Piebald ball python (Tonto) is very pretty. Actually kind of appetising. So be careful around some of the carnivores around here.
Link Posted: 1/10/2011 8:16:19 AM EDT
[#10]
All of them are cool but the top one is bad ass
Link Posted: 1/12/2011 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Love the pied.  Any pics of the carpet?
Link Posted: 1/12/2011 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Love the pied.  Any pics of the carpet?

After I get my computer fixed I will take some pictures of him. He is pretty cool looking and pretty feisty too. One of my favorite pet snakes. When he bites he bites hard but that ain't very often. I like my snakes with a bit of attitude.
Link Posted: 1/17/2011 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice snakes! I had a breeding project a few years ago using a N.E.R.D. het caramel albino ball that I had to abandon (had to massively cut my reptile collection during a break up and moving out). I only kept 3 snakes (colombian boa, jungle carpet python, and Bredli/centralian carpet).

I never got a chance to successfully hatch a snake, but it will happen some day. Bred many leopard geckos, crested geckos, and jacksons chameleons. Seeing the babies hatch is one of the most rewarding experiences ever.

Here's my Bredli in his cage I made him.

Link Posted: 1/17/2011 12:36:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Very nice. I need to get photos of my carpet python soon.
Link Posted: 1/17/2011 12:40:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow, the piebald is amazing.

Although I have to admit, at first I thought this thread was going to be about some pathetic cat or dog who got run over by a car, or was born with a birth defect, and had to scoot it's butt around on a roller skate etc.
Link Posted: 1/17/2011 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wow, the piebald is amazing.

Although I have to admit, at first I thought this thread was going to be about some pathetic cat or dog who got run over by a car, or was born with a birth defect, and had to scoot it's butt around on a roller skate etc.

I call that pet food

J/K
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 7:39:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Here is my Diamond/Jungle carpet python cross and my snake room. The green cages will soon be devided into two each and I am in the process of building another rack to house some juvy boas that are about ready to move up cage sizes. Everything is set up on heat tape and heat lamps with mainly Ranco thermostats. All of the cages are hand made besides the black boaphile cage at top left.

Link Posted: 1/25/2011 8:52:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Very nice! I love morelias.

Link Posted: 1/26/2011 9:48:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for sharing.  That's a nice looking carpet and snake room too.  I would love to have a few more but it looks like once my smaller boa gets big enough I'm going to retire my rack.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 5:28:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Thanks all. The white rack on the left I am either going to use just as a baby rack or retire it. I have to figure out a new place to keep my ball pythons or get rid of them, one of the two. All except for Tonto at least... I get real tired of ball pythons. They are like little death machines. Normals seem to last through anything, but it seems the more money they are worth the faster they are trying to look for a clace to curl up and die.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thanks all. The white rack on the left I am either going to use just as a baby rack or retire it. I have to figure out a new place to keep my ball pythons or get rid of them, one of the two. All except for Tonto at least... I get real tired of ball pythons. They are like little death machines. Normals seem to last through anything, but it seems the more money they are worth the faster they are trying to look for a clace to curl up and die.

I gave up on balls a while back, they were nice but I was tired of wasting mice when they wouldn't eat.  It was mostly my normal that wouldn't eat and sometimes my spider.   My boas always have an incredible feeding response and never miss a meal.  I have a CB70 rack that is going to be worthless soon unless I get some more babies.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top