Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2008 3:40:22 PM EDT
After the shit pile previously put out, I can not bring myself to even consider going to this movie.

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 4:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I love Edward Norton as an actor (American History X, Fight Club) but not when he turns into cgi cartoon.

They shouldve made him just a bigger green guy that changes and fights criminals, not a 40ft tall cartoon that can throw tanks and has size 1000 pants that grow with him.  

CGI is good for some movies but ruining others (I Am Legend).
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
After the shit pile previously put out, I can not bring myself to even consider going to this movie.

+1, one animated Hulk movie was enough for me.
It's a shame too, I think Norton is an incredible actor.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 4:10:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I love Edward Norton as an actor (American History X, Fight Club) but not when he turns into cgi cartoon.

They shouldve made him just a bigger green guy that changes and fights criminals, not a 40ft tall cartoon that can throw tanks and has size 1000 pants that grow with him.  

CGI is good for some movies but ruining others (I Am Legend).

I thought the CGI was pretty good in I am Legend - not perfect, but pretty good.  You couldn't use actors and shoot the vampires with the speed and agility that they had in the movie.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 4:42:08 PM EDT
[#4]
They made this movie because the previous Hulk was a disaster. Have you guys even watched the trailers? He's not even as big as the first one. He's more around 10-12 ft tall. I am watching this for sure.

Rumor has it that Stark or his company will cross over in this movie.

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1, one animated Hulk movie was enough for me.
It's a shame too, I think Norton is an incredible actor.

If you think he's incredible, then he'll carry the movie.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:26:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm looking forward to it, I don't recall much of anything in the past decade that Edward Norton has done that wasn't awesome.  I have high hopes that this one is far better than the recent one.  The Hulk will never be the most believable movie but hopefully it is entertaining.  

(I did like most of the action scenes in the previous Hulk movie.  Loved the tank duel and the fuel air bomb or whatever it was)
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#6]
supposed to have a Stark Industries cameo to tie it into Iron Man
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:01:03 PM EDT
[#7]
The trailer looked lame to me.  I loved the TV show.  Wish they would have stuck more to that, and skipped the CGI.  Norton would have made it great.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I can't believe they would go with CGI for the Hulk again after that pile of shit they put out last time. With all the roided out bodybuilders around, I am sure they could of found someone to fit the role. I've seen some guys in bodybuilding magazines that look way bigger than Lou in the original series.  

I like Ed Norton and Tim Roth, but I haven't decided if I am going to see this one in the theaters yet.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#9]
i'll see it, looking forward to it as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top