Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2010 7:48:51 PM EDT
WTF?  This was one of the most excruciating movies I have ever had to sit through.  I realize it was a 20 page picture book.  I know what he had to work from.  Good god it sucks.  That is all.  FUCK.  I lost and hour and forty one mintues of my life that I will never get back.
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 8:56:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't remember much about the book but I think hippies when I see the commercials for that movie.
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought this was one of the best movies I saw in the last twleve months.  I can see how it's not for everyone, though.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I remember loving the book back when I was in first grade.  I was actually kinda excited when the first teaser trailer came out and I instantaneously knew what it was.  In reality, FAIL.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 4:31:21 PM EDT
[#4]
One of the few movies that has truly wasted my time.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 4:40:24 PM EDT
[#5]
What, do none of your friends have a subscription to The Troma of the Month club?  Weirdo.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 9:35:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I never saw how a movie could be made out of that book.  SNL skits provide more material.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 1:17:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the warning.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#8]
That movie just needed some cutting, child abuse, and suicide and it would have been perfect.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Dude this movie sucked.  They advertise it like its this happy movie and show the kids having fun with the monsters.  Then you watch it and its depressing as fuck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top