Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 4:14:57 AM EDT
Revelation 19:11
The Rider on the White Horse
[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:19:34 AM EDT
[#1]
That WILL be inscribed on the slide of my barbeque gun.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:30:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Sig line changed.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:01:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, JMB was most definately onto something.  His father was too.  Someday I hope to see the Browning gun shop museum at Nauvoo.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:40:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes, JMB was most definately onto something.  His father was too.  Someday I hope to see the Browning gun shop museum at Nauvoo.

We took a family vacation and went there almost 3 years ago.  Incredible place.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

It would be nice to see
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It would be nice to see

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It would be nice to see

www.muzzleblasts.com/vol2no4/articles/gif/mbo24-2a.gif

www.muzzleblasts.com/vol2no4/articles/gif/mbo24-2c.gif

Uggg,

I missed that.  I was there for the open house and I missed it.    The place was packed and I couldn't move around with a 3 year old and a stroller with a 6 month old.

Ahhhhgggg.

I guess that's what a second road trip was for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top