Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2018 4:45:07 PM EDT
Sermon from this morning (sermon starts at 17:35)

I appreciate Pastor Steven Anderson's Bible based approach to creation, not trying to dwell on goofy creation science like some embarrassing ministries. Faith is the basis for belief and for salvation, do people think God created Adam as an embryo, no he created him as an adult man, how could he not create the earth and universe as a mature universe.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 5:36:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Video was removed  
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Video was removed  
View Quote
I could see it , good stuff OP

Now it's gone
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Updated the link, not sure why the original upload was deleted. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 8:19:19 PM EDT
[#4]
The first link had just the sermon. The updated link appears to be the whole service.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#5]
What I don't get is why people ignore evidence of a 4.5 billion year old earth in a 13.7 billion year old universe in favor of a 6000 year old earth with the appearance of billions of years of age. Why not just 1000 years, or 20 years or even a day? I put something in a drawer last week and I can go and see that it is there and this wouldn't conflict with a 1 day old earth that was made to look mature. What's the point?
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 8:25:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What I don't get is why people ignore evidence of a 4.5 billion year old earth in a 13.7 billion year old universe in favor of a 6000 year old earth with the appearance of billions of years of age. Why not just 1000 years, or 20 years or even a day? I put something in a drawer last week and I can go and see that it is there and this wouldn't conflict with a 1 day old earth that was made to look mature. What's the point?
View Quote
Because you can find writings from people who lived farther back than 1000 years, 20 years, or yesterday. There are no writings from farther than ~6200 years ago, which is the age of the earth according to the Bible.

If you understand the Biblical doctrine that Man has always had dominion over the earth, it would make sense that recorded history begins around the same time as creation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top