Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2011 6:09:58 AM EDT
I know some of you are prayer warriors. Please say a prayer for my wife's family today. She lost one of her aunts. I (the baptist) have been asked to preach the gospel at the funeral at a Catholic Church. Strange request I know.  So please pray for the Lords strength during my sermon.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#1]
praying for ya!  did this already happen?  how was it?

i have been sharing the gospel on my college campus with people through my church.  monday was my first day ever of doing anything as bold as that before.
I found that i was led by the holy spirit and trusted in God for the words to say and for the feelings to feel.  I lost my insecurity and awkwardness, and was able to have some great conversations and plant many seeds with many students.  

sharing the gospel can be scary, but well worth it!

God bless!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:11:36 AM EDT
[#2]
It was last saturday.  Everyone said I did a great job.  Even the ones that are catholic and the stuff I said was pretty much all baptist.  Sad time though in the family seeing as she was my wifes youngest aunt.  She was only 5 years older than my wife. Thanks, prayer is never late and what I said is still working on em.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top