Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2017 1:25:35 PM EDT
I have a Chrysler town and country and need new floor mats.  Talked to the guy at the dealership and he would not provide the part numbers.  based on his price, I imagine I can get them cheaper in other places, but want to make sure I get the right ones that should go with the interior or the car.  Is there a tool online someplace, besides the Mopar online store(search comes back with generic results not indicating color or other details), that I can used a VIN to identify the correct floor mats I need to order?

TIA
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#1]
We need a year and some details to help . Why not just call another dealership ?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
If the car is more than 5 years old just go buy a set of weathertechs.  You have a soda hauler anyways, you should probably just get the weathertechs now as every mini-van I have ever seen when we went to pull the carpet no shit gallons of soda would drip out of it.  

if its a model that has a current model in production find a wrecked one online with super low miles and buy the whole set for like $40.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#3]
2015 is the year.  Thought about the weather techs, but they don't appear to work with the stow n go seats.  Never thought of looking for a wrecked one.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#4]
2015 is the year.  Thought about the weather techs, but they don't appear to work with the stow n go seats.  Never thought of looking for a wrecked one.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 7:11:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Its a very common business practice for a parts dept not to provide customers with part numbers so they can go buy them cheaper somewhere else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top