Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2013 10:48:44 AM EDT
Anyone ride? Show your machines!

I ride mainly north Central MN, and Island Park/West Yellowstone areas when I can afford it!

I currently own a 2007 Arctic Cat M1000 153" with 2.25" paddles

Picture taken on top of Rea's Peak looking at Mt. Jefferson in Island Park, ID last season.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
01 800 RMK SP

98 tran sport

97 trail touring

There's 3 more polaris sleds in the stable but i do not have pics of them yet.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:47:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I call it a Snow machine. Salesman down here said "you boys must be from Alaska"

I don't ride but my roommate has a couple skidoos. When I am a littl better off in life I will join him but there just isn't as much chance to ride them here so my motorcycle takes preference.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I live in snowmobile country (Vilas County, WI) and a main trail crosses my road, about 400yds from my driveway entrance (only 200yds away if I cut through my neighbors' woods ).  I got my 1st sled in mid 1970s (Scorpion), was active in snomobile clubs, and I road the trails (and off trail) for the better part of the last 40 yrs. I quit trail riding about 6-7 yrs ago (too damn many drunken fools going from tavern to tavern at 100mph on their crotchrockets), but I still own 3 sleds. I now use the newest of those 3 (1997 Yamaha VMax XTC 600) to pull my ice-fishing sled, and to get out deeper in the woods to coyote hunt... some of the best hunting spots in my area are only accessible in winter by snowmobile trail.

My other 2 sleds are "vintage" classics. Both are 1980 Yamaha 440 Exciters. I'm the original owner of one, the other was my Dad's when new. I had 3, but one of my kids was riding one a few years back, and got "hit by a tree". It's now a parts sled.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#4]
This count?  (not me)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top