Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2010 2:37:42 PM EDT
Well I think I might be trading not sure yet!  Truck is done basicly!

77 Chevy TK 454 350th 3.73 posi

for........

71 Chevy Nova 350 350th 4.11 posi !!

I know what I have in the truck, just not sure..........
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
If you get it please tell me you will fix the rims and stance.  Otherwise it looks like a clean car.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:55:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Car needs to sit about 4 in lower
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#3]
That year Nova is a rot monster at the top of the fenders, and other places.  Be sure to check it carefully.  

I would keep the truck, even though it is sitting a bit high, the fenderwells are missing, and the headers are rusty.  A billet aluminum grille will get it out of the late 70's look too.

Do you drive it like you have an egg under your foot with that TH350?  I tried a 350 in front of a stock 454 and it broke on the way home from the trans shop.  Prior to that it shredded the torque convertor.

On second thought, maybe it is a good trade.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]
some might say you are going backwards. everyone's situation is different, but the trend seems to be away from cars and toward trucks. what is it that appeals to you about the nova?
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm a truck guy, so that truck would be staying put if it were mine. It's damn pretty.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 4:00:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Personally, I like your truck.

That car has a long way to go before it looks as nice as your truck does.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 4:09:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice looking truck and equally nice looking Nova. IMO, I think it would be a good trade however, I would have to get the right wheels/tires on it and fix the stance so that it doesn't look like a 4x4. Either way you choose, you will deffinately have a nice ride!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top