Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2009 7:57:23 AM EDT

Hello, my name is Devin McMahon.  I am a graduating senior from Keene State College in Keene, NH with a Bachelors in Science in Industrial and Environmental Safety Studies.  I would love to work as a safety professional at a firearms manufacturing facility and am willing to relocate.  If you are interested or if someone on here knows of any position I could apply for I would appreciate the help.

Please email me at [email protected] and I will be glad to send you a resume.

Thanks
- Devin C. McMahon
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 4:07:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
...best of luck with that.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Good luck, Devin, but a good rule of thumb when looking for work is that if it's fun, the pay is terrible.  The reverse is also usually true in  that if it's NO fun the pay is better.  That's why the pay is so poor in natural resources.  Everybody wants to work out in the forests & fields.

Having said all that look at the ATK website.  They make Federal shells & own a lot of outdoor & defense related companies.  There was a post in the Minnesota home town forum that they are hiring.

Click here for that post.

You could have some fun for a few years working for Federal & then move on to something, presumably better paying, on the defense side of the company.

Good luck.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#4]
If you buy a team membership there is an employment section of the forum.  not sure how much help it will be
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top