Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 10:57:26 AM EDT
I recently started a small ebay gig to bring in some spending money.

I have found though that there is a problem with getting the cash from my paypal account.

I can only transfer $500 a month to my bank account due to a limit they have in place.

Anyone know how to get around this. I called customer service and just sat on hold for 20 minutes....
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you had your account verified?

I believe once it is, they remove that limit.

ETA:  You need to verify your account (adding a bank account, etc) and provide a SSN.

When you do the bank account, use one that is ONLY for PPal.  Then transfer that money to your regular account when you get it from PPal.  This way they can't go into your main account and take any money.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#2]
awesome thanks! I'll get right on that, you're a life saver
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#3]
don't they also have a debt card?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 11:31:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
don't they also have a debt card?

They do, you can get cash out of a MAC then, but it still has limits. So depending on how much the OP is selling, it might still not be enough. Plus you also pay MAC fees, where the bank transfer is free.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top