Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 8:40:58 AM EDT
I’m an NCO in the army national guard; this summer we’re doing a train-up for a company that’s deploying to OIF.  I want to make this training as realistic as possible.

What I need are documents for our role players; Iraqi civilian ID cards, weapons permit documents, and in particular any detainee related paperwork.  Also, any “persons wanted” documents, basically anything you have handy on PDF or word file that’s not ‘secret’, just FOUO. You can black out photos, or unit identifiers- I just want to scan these documents and make up our own.  

The lanes weare running should be decent, I’ve got IED sims, enemy weapons, old beat up civilian vehicles, the whole enchilada.  

What I don’t have is the paperwork.  Simply IM me and send you my AKO email address.  Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have anything anymore since I had to reinstall Windwos when I was trying to do some cool registry edits.  But if you go to the Army Publishing Directorate, you can find some GTA's on IED's and vehicle searches.  

You might want to try posting this question onto the AKO discussion board.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#2]
https://bcks.army.mil/default.aspx  You'll have to log in with your AKO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top