Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2021 7:33:12 PM EDT
Wondering how many of you are paying attention to the playoffs? FYI if you have used reddit nhl streams in the past they are shutting down. They have a link to sportsurge dot net seems to  be working. anyways who do you all want to win it this year?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Bruins fan here. I know they’re not a favorite to win the cup but I’m hoping they are peaking at the right time. Taylor Hall has been a great addition as it gave them a much improved second line.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Any team other than the Bruins or Avalanche. Would like to see Carolina win because Brind’Amour seems like a good dude for a coach. Fuck that Rat Marchand. Panthers would be fun to see win but they’ve got their hands full.

Go Wings!!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 11:14:23 PM EDT
[#3]
The Coyotes can't make the playoffs to save their lives and I'm usually a Leafs fan but they can't make it past the first round to save their lives either. I guess I'm rooting for Vegas now.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 10:38:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Is anyone other than the NHL for Tampa Bay?
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 11:04:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Not after my team lost.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 11:13:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top